Pfizer Inc.
Pfizer Inc. Employee Review

A place where bullying is not punished

8 June 2019
I'm currently working in this company, and all I can say is if you are bullied by an employee, the company will back the bully and will do-nothing to help you ! An absolute disgrace in a company like that. I do not recommend this place at all, besides there are no opportunities to advance in your career and the interesting roles are only distributed to a little circle of people.
Pros
Cons
No action from managers against bullying
15 December 2019
QA Regulatory Complaints Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
If i had an opportunity to work for Prizer Dublin again i would not think twice. It was the best place i have ever worked.
Workload was standard nothing out of the ordinary

Learning new processess all the time and improving on existing processess learnt.

Workplace culture was fantastics, worked with different people from different culture. Organisation's leadership, values, tradition's, belief's, and attitude of people working in the company was excellent. A positive workplace culture helps an individul to deliver high quality work.

Getting to work early was hard as this due to not been able to take my children to school

Loved the aspect of the departmental meetings that we normally have, as getting to know what other teams are working on is always very intresting hear.
28 November 2019
Quality Control Analyst (Current Employee) - Dublin
Positive Workplace Culture;
Supportive & Friendly Management;

Good benefits; Good canteen; Salary is ok;

Busy environment but enjoyable place to work for!
14 October 2019
FRI General Ledger Analyst (Former Employee) - Dublin
Same as answered previously.
I must add that I have learned new tasks and that having a good Management makes a difference on how you take on new chalenges.
Pros
Work Life balance
Cons
team work