Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 79 reviews matching the search See all 5,376 reviews
Productive and Progressive
Lead investigator (Former Employee) –  Clondalkin, County Dublin12 November 2018
I worked with Pfizer for 8 years and left as I was offered redundancy and I was pregnant on my second child. Otherwise I would have stayed with this company. During my time there I progressed through positions that were always educational, interesting and supported with good training. There were challenges in the role I had as a lead investigator everyday which needed solutions and the support system and management for me were very present with an open door policy. There was a great workplace culture and effort made for social occassions too.
I enjoyed being apart of a start up company and being able to progress personally in areas to compliment my own resume.
Pros
Encouraged employee career path
Cons
no option at the time for job sharing or part time for parenting.
Manufacturing Suites
Noonan Contract Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Clondalkin, County Dublin5 October 2018
I've learned lots of mandatory stuff you need to know at Pfizer Grange Castle. everyday working you had to be clean and every day you had either daily, weekly, Monthly cleans throughout.
The management treated me well, giving me a 2 week induction and training week providing me with 2 uniforms and showing me the ropes.
The hardest part of the job was trying to not do my job too quick or too long. I had a schedule i had to stick to.
The Most enjoyable part of the job was doing the bins at the end of the shift everyday. I could then go for a shower before i left and the showers provided were really nice.
Pros
Lunch Vouchers
fun workplace
OpEx Student (Former Employee) –  Cork27 August 2018
working in pfizer was a great learning experience
the company has a great atmosphere and the management were always friendly and helpful.
i really enjoyed working in OpEx as it gave me a great overall view of the company and the many different areas of the plant.
Good work environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 July 2018
A typical day at work was always fairly relaxed, the workload was never too heavy. The management was very supportive and helpful, and delegated challenging and enjoyable tasks throughout the placement.
Pros
Subsidized lunches
Cons
No windows in the office
great company
Q.C. Chemistry Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rinn an Scidígh, County Cork15 June 2018
they have the best training and standards that will always stay with me.
they include you in all the companies actives
the benefits are great and they look after their employees
Pros
bonuses
Cons
busy
productive and fun
TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Cork8 June 2018
Learned a lot about future careers with Pfizer through my training course. Enjoyed doing experiments in groups to learn about health and safety while working with pharmaceuticals
Best place i ever worked
Supply Chain Operator (Former Employee) –  Cork22 May 2018
I loved working at Both Pfizer Little island and Ringaskiddy. The people there are just one big family, I loved the high safety expectation and the fact that they wanted everyone to go home safely at the end of the day.
good work culture among colleges
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee) –  Little Island Cork23 January 2018
A good company to work for with a good rewards package. All employees have a good work culture, deadlines are always met.
12 hours days are long. work is procedure driven.
Pros
sports and social club
Cons
Shift work
Very positive experience
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 January 2018
Very good company to work. I have learnt a lot, and people at Pfizer are really professional and also they really care about employees.

I have really no complains at all about my period working for them.
Great place to work in
Warehouse Technician Duties (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 September 2017
great place to work, very fair and treated well the only problem I found was the security of the job it is very hard to be made permanent it can take up to 2 years and u may be let go at any point
Pros
great canteen and hours
Cons
hard to be made permanent
Super bedrijf
procurement coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 August 2017
Fantastisch bedrijf om voor te werken! Prettige werkomgeving, leuke collega's en menselijk management. Zeer goed voor hun personeel.
Great working tteam
gLIMS Administrator/ SME (Former Employee) –  Ringaskiddy, County Cork30 July 2017
Hard working team, great dynamics within the working atmosphere. Deadlines were strict as the project was coming to its 'Go Live'. Good support from the site in different departments for the project.
A great learning experience
Labratory Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin7 July 2017
Duties: Responsible for a wide variety of tasks whilst assisting chemists in the labratory.
Responsible for monitoring chemical processes and testing products as part of quality assurance.
Performing a wide variety of repetitive lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions.
Conducting a wide variety of tests, interpret and analyze data, compile results, prepare reports, and present their conclusions.
Pros
Learned a massive amount of information
Cons
only work experience
Productive learning place
Various positions (Former Employee) –  Cork Harbour, County Cork9 June 2017
I learned a lot of skills on working in the company . I enjoyed meeting new people down there . It was a life learning experience especially seeing the different items that the different people work on down there .
Top culture and great people, but rewards can be poor compared with other companies
QC Analyst (Graduate Programme) (Current Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin27 April 2017
Always leave work on time, never expected to do overtime or stay in late. Usually well treated for working hard. Excellent culture, but work/life balance can be poor. Not much reward ie salary/bonus for excelling
Pros
The people
Cons
Not alot of incentives
Fantastic
Chef de Partie (Former Employee) –  Dublin7 April 2017
A fantastic place to work - thoroughly enjoyed every minute working in Sodexo. They reward and value their staff at every opportunity and are more than willing to help staff in any way.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Uniforms, Overtime
productive
HVAC Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cork4 April 2017
Great place to work , very ambitious company with plenty of different fields to work in , company van with paid lunches and a healthy contribution to pension , all round great company to work for.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
weekend work without much notice
Good Environment
Senior Analyst Role - 2x 12month contracts (Former Employee) –  Grange Castle Dublin25 February 2017
Good environment, plenty of collaborative opportunities. Shift work became a problem and i had to leave this position.
Statutory Reporting & Analysis GL Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 February 2017
Pfizer is a great company to work for,
I have really enjoyed my time working for them.
I would definitively recommend this company to anyone who wants to work in a multinational.
an ok place to work
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare12 January 2017
I did not really enjoy working here it was very long hours and very bad pay and u were never guaranteed work also the management were not very nice people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2