Pfizer logo
Pfizer

Pfizer Employee Reviews

Found 85 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,915 reviews

I love working for Pfizer!

Featured review

Pfizer selected this as a representative review
Amazing company to work for, very dedicated management that is focused on patients and employees as well. People and team work makes this place to totally stand out from.all other pharmaceutical companies in Ireland 100%.

Pros

Canteen, great culture, great people, supportive management who would listen, opportunity to develop, team work, work life balance

Cons

Long commute

Cleaner in clean room

Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.

Pros

No free lunch

fun place

I feel that I am working with professionals that I can learn from and that they will push me to take on new and challenging opportunities.” “I am treated with respect, given daily encouragement, and paid well.” “I feel respected and valued for what I bring to the company.

Productive and Fun Workplace

A great place to work, good variety in the job, great team and managment support. Facilities are excellent. Culture is good. Location suits my commute to work,

A great place to work

A great place to work, I really enjoyed the experience of working on the Grange Castle site. My colleagues were great and the leadership team were good role models.

Pros

Patient connection

Cons

Continuous change

Productive and fun

a good overall experience, with plenty of diversity in tasks never Mundane, an excellent canteen always good food, parking and site services generally good

Competitive and Leadership work culture

Very energetic toward their team-morale and bonding. Being welcomed into a team and included in outings made small things like receiving advice, work loads and even criticism a lot easier. Always looking for improvements in big projects and smaller ones such as daily meetings was a huge part of their culture creating a competitive environment that drove for higher productivity and progress in an enjoyable way. I learned that time management plays a vastly important role in all parts of the day, from completing online training systems to project delivery. The Technical Services team showed me interesting and unique ways to split time and control it at a comfortable and fast-pace.

Very clique atmosphere. Over friendly but not in a good way

groups of people managers only eat together, analysts eat together. division from upper management. Fear mentality with Leads on site in some cases. few very nice leads

Pros

pay, benefits

Cons

division between workers and site leads in some cases

Productive and knowledgeable place to work

If i had an opportunity to work for Prizer Dublin again i would not think twice. It was the best place i have ever worked. Workload was standard nothing out of the ordinary Learning new processess all the time and improving on existing processess learnt. Workplace culture was fantastics, worked with different people from different culture. Organisation's leadership, values, tradition's, belief's, and attitude of people working in the company was excellent. A positive workplace culture helps an individul to deliver high quality work. Getting to work early was hard as this due to not been able to take my children to school Loved the aspect of the departmental meetings that we normally have, as getting to know what other teams are working on is always very intresting hear.

Fun and demanding place

lots of work to do on both project and regular tasks, various technologies to work with, lots of training required due to regulated environment Supportive environment, good place to work!

Jobs at Pfizer

See more jobs

Very Good Company to Work For!!!

Positive Workplace Culture; Supportive & Friendly Management; Good benefits; Good canteen; Salary is ok; Busy environment but enjoyable place to work for!

Good working environment

Good company to work for with a great work culture in a clean well organized method of product production from start to finish. Great opportunity to progress and learn with opportunities to improve. Like a lot of companies it falls a long way short with it’s tiered structure sometimes leaving personnel isolated from getting issues resolved.

Good place to gain pharma expeience and move on, company does not move fast enough to retain good staff

Like the people hated the culture. A lot of negative people. Great opportunity to gain pharmaceutical experience would consider returning for the right role.

Fantastic working environment

I worked on a Windows 10 laptop refresh project for 2 months. This was a technical role which involved backing up the users data from the old laptop and restoring to the new laptop. Great company to work for.

Good Environment

Same as answered previously. I must add that I have learned new tasks and that having a good Management makes a difference on how you take on new chalenges.

Pros

Work Life balance

Cons

team work

Good work life balance

New Experience . Tipical day at work managlebla, no long hours required. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my colleages which provided a very good environment. My Managers are quite pleasent to work with.

Pros

Good team environment

Cons

Contracts

produvtive and fun

Good Work life balance promoted, family life was promoted. Continued education was encouraged. Management were very approachable and open to new ideas or suggestions.

Pros

canteen

Cons

should be extended to the contractors

Exciting place to work

very exciting place to work. challenging environment where there are multiply projects giving an excellent overall cross section of project work within the company.

Top company to work for

Pfizer healthcare provides Excellent conditions, salary and benefits such as healthcare and pension. Focus on employee culture. Opportunity for advancement.

Great place to work. Enjoyable and very rewarding with every day bringing new challenges and new experiences. work can be very varied and opportunities are great.

good choice

Great place to work! Super experience, lovely people and a very good place to gain new knowledge. If you will have an opportunity to work there do it!

Pros

Free canteen

Cons

very complex processes
  • Pfizer