Pfizer
Pfizer Employee Review

Best place to work

28 December 2018
Pfizer is one of the best place to work. they created a lasting impression on me. Never a dull moment. very good management and highly multicutural environment
5.0Job security/advancement
16 February 2014
Same role
Biotech Team Analyst, Shanbally (Former Employee) - Shanbally, G
As a QC Bio-analyst i drove numerous project in the areas of Quality, Productivity, Six Sigma & Safety as well as my routine/non-routine analyst role.
4 October 2020
Same location
Cleaner (Current Employee) - Dublin
Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.
Pros
No free lunch
15 December 2019
Same location
QA Regulatory Complaints Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
If i had an opportunity to work for Prizer Dublin again i would not think twice. It was the best place i have ever worked. Workload was standard nothing out of the ordinary Learning new processess all the time and improving on existing processess learnt. Workplace culture was fantastics, worked with different people from different culture. Organisation's leadership, values, tradition's, belief's, and attitude of people working in the company was excellent. A positive workplace culture helps an individul to deliver high quality work. Getting to work early was hard as this due to not been able to take my children to school Loved the aspect of the departmental meetings that we normally have, as getting to know what other teams are working on is always very intresting hear.
  1. Best place to work