Pfizer
Pfizer Employee Review

Competitive and Leadership work culture

7 January 2020
Very energetic toward their team-morale and bonding. Being welcomed into a team and included in outings made small things like receiving advice, work loads and even criticism a lot easier. Always looking for improvements in big projects and smaller ones such as daily meetings was a huge part of their culture creating a competitive environment that drove for higher productivity and progress in an enjoyable way. I learned that time management plays a vastly important role in all parts of the day, from completing online training systems to project delivery. The Technical Services team showed me interesting and unique ways to split time and control it at a comfortable and fast-pace.
4.0Job security/advancement
4 October 2020
Cleaner (Current Employee) - Dublin
Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.
Pros
No free lunch
1 August 2020
Catering Services Manager (Current Employee) - Ringaskiddy, County Cork
I feel that I am working with professionals that I can learn from and that they will push me to take on new and challenging opportunities.” “I am treated with respect, given daily encouragement, and paid well.” “I feel respected and valued for what I bring to the company.
19 April 2020
Process Engineer (Current Employee) - Grange Castle Business Park
A great place to work, good variety in the job, great team and managment support. Facilities are excellent. Culture is good. Location suits my commute to work,
  1. Competitive and Leadership work culture