Pfizer
Pfizer Employee Review

good job and pay lots of good people and a nice canteen for eating

24 April 2013
very good to work for good work conditions and a fun place and planty of time off
Pros
very good pay
Cons
4 October 2020
Cleaner (Current Employee) - Dublin
Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.
Pros
No free lunch
15 December 2019
QA Regulatory Complaints Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
If i had an opportunity to work for Prizer Dublin again i would not think twice. It was the best place i have ever worked. Workload was standard nothing out of the ordinary Learning new processess all the time and improving on existing processess learnt. Workplace culture was fantastics, worked with different people from different culture. Organisation's leadership, values, tradition's, belief's, and attitude of people working in the company was excellent. A positive workplace culture helps an individul to deliver high quality work. Getting to work early was hard as this due to not been able to take my children to school Loved the aspect of the departmental meetings that we normally have, as getting to know what other teams are working on is always very intresting hear.
28 November 2019
Quality Control Analyst (Current Employee) - Dublin
Positive Workplace Culture; Supportive & Friendly Management; Good benefits; Good canteen; Salary is ok; Busy environment but enjoyable place to work for!
  1. good job and pay lots of good people and a nice canteen for eating