Pfizer logo
Pfizer

Pfizer

Pfizer Employee Review

Typical day at work involves passaging cells, making growth media for cells, reviewing others work, training new analysts or analysts on work swop trials, ensuring all equiptment is within spec. Each day varies with the structure of work planned. Co-workers are always available for questions. Most enjoyable part of the job is the great freinds and people I have made and met, while working in a positive atmosphere.

Pros

Odd free lunch, free tea/Coffee

4.0Job security/advancement

Cleaner in clean room

Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.

Pros

No free lunch

fun place

I feel that I am working with professionals that I can learn from and that they will push me to take on new and challenging opportunities.” “I am treated with respect, given daily encouragement, and paid well.” “I feel respected and valued for what I bring to the company.

Productive and Fun Workplace

A great place to work, good variety in the job, great team and managment support. Facilities are excellent. Culture is good. Location suits my commute to work,
  • Pfizer