Pfizer logo
Pfizer

Pfizer

Pfizer Employee Review

Interesting & Multi Tasks job

I have been in charge of the following tasks as Compliance & Procurement Coordinator: - Operational Tasks – Order Placement, Vendor Maintenance, Invoice On Hold Resolution. - Customer Service - Problem Resolution: resolving purchase order discrepancies as invoices on hold (EIP holds/MQE) and categorizing/maintaining record of problem types. - MAPP (My Anti-Corruption Policy and Procedures) - Ensure compliance requirements are completed for Europe, Africa and Middle East. - Manage and coordinate activation/deactivation of supplier in a global level, liaise with local procurement, local compliance and legal departments. - Involved in the Multinational Due Diligence Process for global supplier analysing and validating information provided.

2.0Job security/advancement

Cleaner in clean room

Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.

Pros

No free lunch
Same location

Productive and knowledgeable place to work

If i had an opportunity to work for Prizer Dublin again i would not think twice. It was the best place i have ever worked. Workload was standard nothing out of the ordinary Learning new processess all the time and improving on existing processess learnt. Workplace culture was fantastics, worked with different people from different culture. Organisation's leadership, values, tradition's, belief's, and attitude of people working in the company was excellent. A positive workplace culture helps an individul to deliver high quality work. Getting to work early was hard as this due to not been able to take my children to school Loved the aspect of the departmental meetings that we normally have, as getting to know what other teams are working on is always very intresting hear.
Same location

Very Good Company to Work For!!!

Positive Workplace Culture; Supportive & Friendly Management; Good benefits; Good canteen; Salary is ok; Busy environment but enjoyable place to work for!
  • Pfizer