Pfizer
Pfizer Employee Review

Manufacturing Suites

5 October 2018
I've learned lots of mandatory stuff you need to know at Pfizer Grange Castle. everyday working you had to be clean and every day you had either daily, weekly, Monthly cleans throughout. The management treated me well, giving me a 2 week induction and training week providing me with 2 uniforms and showing me the ropes. The hardest part of the job was trying to not do my job too quick or too long. I had a schedule i had to stick to. The Most enjoyable part of the job was doing the bins at the end of the shift everyday. I could then go for a shower before i left and the showers provided were really nice.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Lunch Vouchers
Cons
4 October 2020
Same role
Cleaner (Current Employee) - Dublin
Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.
Pros
No free lunch
21 September 2015
Same role
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) - Dublin,Clondalkin, Grange Castle,
I loved working here, full of great benefits, lovely people, never any hassle, we always got the work done and all round great place to work
Pros
free lunchs, events
Cons
1 August 2020
Catering Services Manager (Current Employee) - Ringaskiddy, County Cork
I feel that I am working with professionals that I can learn from and that they will push me to take on new and challenging opportunities.” “I am treated with respect, given daily encouragement, and paid well.” “I feel respected and valued for what I bring to the company.
  1. Manufacturing Suites