Pfizer logo
Pfizer

Pfizer

Pfizer Employee Review

Motivated and Encouraging

This company has a great work culture, it allows staff to find a good work/life balance. It provides great opportunities to gain experience in many areas and career progression.

Pros

Friendly work culture

Cons

Some long hours

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Inclusive and challanging

Clear objectives from individuals, departments and the site. Environment created to help all personnel meet these objectives

Pros

Culture, benefits, management

Cons

audits, inspections - but part of the job
Same location

Cleaner in clean room

Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.

Pros

No free lunch
Same location

Productive and knowledgeable place to work

If i had an opportunity to work for Prizer Dublin again i would not think twice. It was the best place i have ever worked. Workload was standard nothing out of the ordinary Learning new processess all the time and improving on existing processess learnt. Workplace culture was fantastics, worked with different people from different culture. Organisation's leadership, values, tradition's, belief's, and attitude of people working in the company was excellent. A positive workplace culture helps an individul to deliver high quality work. Getting to work early was hard as this due to not been able to take my children to school Loved the aspect of the departmental meetings that we normally have, as getting to know what other teams are working on is always very intresting hear.
  • Pfizer