Pfizer logo
Pfizer

Pfizer

Pfizer Employee Review

Pleasant place to work, great experience

Work Monday to Friday semi-formal environment with casual Fridays. Come in start work at 7:30 early shift or 8:30 normal. 8 hour days and you go home an hour early on Fridays. You get a 45 minute lunch break between 12:00 and 14:00. I learned a lot about Procurement and the Procure to Pay (P2P) process while I was here including the tools Ariba and SAP. The work was repetitive but the colleagues make the working environment pleasant and the salary is decent. There is a canteen but the food is not subsidised. There are a few company days spread throughout the year to promote the company culture. the work is mostly outsourced by agency on 2 year contract basis. Not much chance for Advancement/Permanency. Overall great experience

Pros

colleagues, salary, comapny days

Cons

pricy canteen, very slim chance for Job Advancement/Permanency

3.0Job security/advancement

Cleaner in clean room

Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.

Pros

No free lunch
Same location

Productive and knowledgeable place to work

If i had an opportunity to work for Prizer Dublin again i would not think twice. It was the best place i have ever worked. Workload was standard nothing out of the ordinary Learning new processess all the time and improving on existing processess learnt. Workplace culture was fantastics, worked with different people from different culture. Organisation's leadership, values, tradition's, belief's, and attitude of people working in the company was excellent. A positive workplace culture helps an individul to deliver high quality work. Getting to work early was hard as this due to not been able to take my children to school Loved the aspect of the departmental meetings that we normally have, as getting to know what other teams are working on is always very intresting hear.
Same location

Very Good Company to Work For!!!

Positive Workplace Culture; Supportive & Friendly Management; Good benefits; Good canteen; Salary is ok; Busy environment but enjoyable place to work for!
  • Pfizer
  • Pleasant place to work, great experience