Pfizer logo
Pfizer

Pfizer

Pfizer Employee Review

Productive and Progressive

I worked with Pfizer for 8 years and left as I was offered redundancy and I was pregnant on my second child. Otherwise I would have stayed with this company. During my time there I progressed through positions that were always educational, interesting and supported with good training. There were challenges in the role I had as a lead investigator everyday which needed solutions and the support system and management for me were very present with an open door policy. There was a great workplace culture and effort made for social occassions too. I enjoyed being apart of a start up company and being able to progress personally in areas to compliment my own resume.

Pros

Encouraged employee career path

Cons

no option at the time for job sharing or part time for parenting.

5.0Job security/advancement

Cleaner in clean room

Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.

Pros

No free lunch

fun place

I feel that I am working with professionals that I can learn from and that they will push me to take on new and challenging opportunities.” “I am treated with respect, given daily encouragement, and paid well.” “I feel respected and valued for what I bring to the company.

Productive and Fun Workplace

A great place to work, good variety in the job, great team and managment support. Facilities are excellent. Culture is good. Location suits my commute to work,
  • Pfizer