Pfizer
Pfizer Employee Review

Very productive and a knowledgeable place to work.

28 August 2012
In my time in the Pfizer plant i worked in both construction and maintenance as an Electrician which gave me a vast amount of knowledge of the lay out of the production buildings and utilities lay outs.Every day had new challenges and there were some great people working there that shared their knowledge with meand i with them.It also showed me the difference in work between construction and maintenance and the organiseing of day to day chores such as ppm's and the necessity of permit to work rules and isolation permits being implemented.The hardest part of my job was shutting down the plant over a 4 year period and further to that over seeing the stripping out of equipment that i had worked on many times over the years,it was also tough bidding farewell to some of the 250 strong workforce that were made redundant.The most enjoyable part of my job was both the experience i gained and the people that i have met and become friendly with.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
very good company to work for.
Cons
going to work at 4 am on christmas morning.
4 October 2020
Cleaner (Current Employee) - Dublin
Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.
Pros
No free lunch
1 August 2020
Catering Services Manager (Current Employee) - Ringaskiddy, County Cork
I feel that I am working with professionals that I can learn from and that they will push me to take on new and challenging opportunities.” “I am treated with respect, given daily encouragement, and paid well.” “I feel respected and valued for what I bring to the company.
19 April 2020
Process Engineer (Current Employee) - Grange Castle Business Park
A great place to work, good variety in the job, great team and managment support. Facilities are excellent. Culture is good. Location suits my commute to work,
  1. Very productive and a knowledgeable place to work.