Pfizer

Pfizer Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,889 reviews
Featured review
Pfizer selected this as a representative review
Amazing company to work for, very dedicated management that is focused on patients and employees as well. People and team work makes this place to totally stand out from.all other pharmaceutical companies in Ireland 100%.
Pros
Canteen, great culture, great people, supportive management who would listen, opportunity to develop, team work, work life balance
Cons
Long commute
A forgiving company willing to give the analyst time to learn an grow.If you are good in the lab there is less chance to move up.As long as the work got done you were left alone.
Pros
A less stressful environment
Cons
Hard to move around to other departments.
Toxic environment. You can give your very best and it won't matter. Find another Company to work for where you can be appreciated! Or make sure you talk with other admins in the group you are joining before accepting a position.
Pros
Good benefits and pay;
Cons
Management not there for you; micro management
I always enjoyed my work at Pfizer, because I had the opportunity to contribute my knowledge obtained through my education and at the same time learn from others. Thank you Pfizer
Great place to work ... rewarding, friendly people, great mangers. Pay is decent but could be better. It is hard to get promoted and change shift, overall decent place to work.
Pros
Pay, time off
Cons
3rd shift
Enjoy my work and admire my team. However, in a company this big culture, direction and communication gets lost from top down. At a micro-level senior leadership falls short of executive leadership missions
Pros
Division, Colleagues & Benefits
Cons
Moving target goals quarterly, Low Base Compensation and Capped Bonus
LEarned something new during the internship, and was able to interact with the global senior leaders and colleagues which provide fresh perspective to my work every day.
Exceptionally well-qualified and congenial team. Highly accountable, accommodating and generous with information and project resources. Service-minded, knowledgeable, capable and methodical tech support for applications employed on site. International presence is both admirable and remarkable. Very positive experience with a sophisticated team of subject matter experts. Very rewarding experience!
Colleagues were all nice and friendly. Working hours is flexible especially during WFH. Too bad that my department headcount is freeze. If not i would have stay on.
Pros
Cheap canteen food
Cons
Location too far
En términos generales una exelente empresa y un buen ambiente laboral.
Pros
Desarrollo profesional
Cons
De momento no hay datos
Trabaje en Puerto Rico en los años 1993 empecé en empaque y luego pasé al área de mezclado
Very hands-off management, so long as you get your work done within a reasonable amount of time. Any questions and concerns you could just walk to any of the nearby offices and ask. Very technically easy work, but also most employees are travelling internationally or working from home so meeting with specific people or groups is difficult and requires some coordination.
Pros
Friendly, relaxed atmosphere
Working culture goodEvery month end of the week salary will credit.Innovation of workThey given higher priority Operator level points Totally good culture in the company
A pharmaceutical is only as good as your direct manager! Pfizer was good at promoting men not great women! I learned a lot on my own and from my peers. Management was awful. Hardest part was working for the hostile management. Best part was that the drugs made a difference in patients’s lives.
Pros
Great drugs
Cons
Again i want to back with pfizer only because of the work culture and environment i had with in Pfizer so it would be my great will to be back and associate with Pfizer only.
Pros
Meeting with the standards like good environment and culture
Cons
Sales pressure sometimes
I enjoy the fast pace when there is product.Co workers are great! Cafeteria on site, great pay and amazing benefits! They have many learning opportunities
Pros
50 minute lunches
Cons
Sitting waiting for product
Constante crecimiento, cultura laboral impecable, apoyo y proteccion al colaborador. Facilidades de aprendizaje y herramientas de trabajo de alta calidad.
I will say there were definitely a mix of personalities there. If I'm being honest the job itself wasn't the issue as much as some of the people were, there were a lot of good people that were there just to work without any added stress but definitely some that enjoy the gossip and chaos. Not a fan of chaos so it wasn't always my cup of tea working there. The pay was good but the work/life balance wasn't. A lot of forced overtime, sometimes within a minute of you clocking out you would get forced another 8 hours.
Pros
pay
Cons
forced overtime often
Overall would not even send a homeless person here to work. There life would be more miserable in this place than on the streets. This is sad to say but this place is not where you want to be
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor management, don't care about employees, and their families or what they got going on, shift change, and schedule changes at the drop of a dime. Second shift supervisors are the worse, (especially the red neck ones)
Ok to work for. Left because I thought the grass was greener on the other side. Of course, I was wrong. Actually trying to get rehired. The pay and benefits were great.
Pros
Good benefits/ Pay
Cons
Hours can be difficult.
I worked for over 5 years in one of the Quality Operations departments and applied to over 15 different positions. Never got the opportunity to advance in my career. Other people with less experience in the company or pharmaceutical field got the positions. My constructive feedback after the interviews was always that my examples were not great and that I required more experience for the role. One time I was even told that I should remove "bilingual" from my CV skills section because it was not relevant to the actual role. I decided to apply outside and got a job on my first interview with a higher salary and "basically" got promoted from my previous title. Overall, Pfizer is a good place to work and learn, but if you feel stuck on your career like any other job you should consider other opportunities.
Pros
Free Pfizer Medications
Cons
Hard to advance in your career
  1. Employee reviews