Pfizer

Pfizer Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Featured review
Pfizer selected this as a representative review
Amazing company to work for, very dedicated management that is focused on patients and employees as well. People and team work makes this place to totally stand out from.all other pharmaceutical companies in Ireland 100%.
Pros
Canteen, great culture, great people, supportive management who would listen, opportunity to develop, team work, work life balance
Cons
Long commute
Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.
Pros
No free lunch
I've learned lots of mandatory stuff you need to know at Pfizer Grange Castle. everyday working you had to be clean and every day you had either daily, weekly, Monthly cleans throughout. The management treated me well, giving me a 2 week induction and training week providing me with 2 uniforms and showing me the ropes. The hardest part of the job was trying to not do my job too quick or too long. I had a schedule i had to stick to. The Most enjoyable part of the job was doing the bins at the end of the shift everyday. I could then go for a shower before i left and the showers provided were really nice.
Pros
Lunch Vouchers
Cons
I loved working here, full of great benefits, lovely people, never any hassle, we always got the work done and all round great place to work
Pros
free lunchs, events