Pfizer

Pfizer Culture reviews

Featured review
Pfizer selected this as a representative review
Amazing company to work for, very dedicated management that is focused on patients and employees as well. People and team work makes this place to totally stand out from.all other pharmaceutical companies in Ireland 100%.
Pros
Canteen, great culture, great people, supportive management who would listen, opportunity to develop, team work, work life balance
Cons
Long commute
A great place to work, good variety in the job, great team and managment support. Facilities are excellent. Culture is good. Location suits my commute to work,
A great place to work, I really enjoyed the experience of working on the Grange Castle site. My colleagues were great and the leadership team were good role models.
Pros
Patient connection
Cons
Continuous change
Very energetic toward their team-morale and bonding. Being welcomed into a team and included in outings made small things like receiving advice, work loads and even criticism a lot easier. Always looking for improvements in big projects and smaller ones such as daily meetings was a huge part of their culture creating a competitive environment that drove for higher productivity and progress in an enjoyable way. I learned that time management plays a vastly important role in all parts of the day, from completing online training systems to project delivery. The Technical Services team showed me interesting and unique ways to split time and control it at a comfortable and fast-pace.
If i had an opportunity to work for Prizer Dublin again i would not think twice. It was the best place i have ever worked. Workload was standard nothing out of the ordinary Learning new processess all the time and improving on existing processess learnt. Workplace culture was fantastics, worked with different people from different culture. Organisation's leadership, values, tradition's, belief's, and attitude of people working in the company was excellent. A positive workplace culture helps an individul to deliver high quality work. Getting to work early was hard as this due to not been able to take my children to school Loved the aspect of the departmental meetings that we normally have, as getting to know what other teams are working on is always very intresting hear.
Positive Workplace Culture; Supportive & Friendly Management; Good benefits; Good canteen; Salary is ok; Busy environment but enjoyable place to work for!
Good company to work for with a great work culture in a clean well organized method of product production from start to finish. Great opportunity to progress and learn with opportunities to improve. Like a lot of companies it falls a long way short with it’s tiered structure sometimes leaving personnel isolated from getting issues resolved.
Like the people hated the culture. A lot of negative people. Great opportunity to gain pharmaceutical experience would consider returning for the right role.
New Experience . Tipical day at work managlebla, no long hours required. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my colleages which provided a very good environment. My Managers are quite pleasent to work with.
Pros
Good team environment
Cons
Contracts
Pfizer healthcare provides Excellent conditions, salary and benefits such as healthcare and pension. Focus on employee culture. Opportunity for advancement.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pfizer?
Great place to work! Super experience, lovely people and a very good place to gain new knowledge. If you will have an opportunity to work there do it!
Pros
Free canteen
Cons
very complex processes
Worked in Effexor area on Encapsulation, it was a great job, training could have been a bit faster but I learned a lot quickly. It was a well established place - good people most there a long time. Management were fine, perhaps a bit slow on feedback on contract renewals but overall no issues, hardest part of job was knowing it was a contract role, enjoyable part was the work itself - not that challenging but busy and good people to work with. Pay was good and facilities were excellent.
Pros
good practises/people/facilities
Cons
contract work.
great place to work best job ever , excellent pay and benefits , really had a great culture and always put patients first and also were always there for all employees
Pros
excellent company and really cared about there employees
Cons
bad business decisions resulted in major job losses
I worked with Pfizer for 8 years and left as I was offered redundancy and I was pregnant on my second child. Otherwise I would have stayed with this company. During my time there I progressed through positions that were always educational, interesting and supported with good training. There were challenges in the role I had as a lead investigator everyday which needed solutions and the support system and management for me were very present with an open door policy. There was a great workplace culture and effort made for social occassions too. I enjoyed being apart of a start up company and being able to progress personally in areas to compliment my own resume.
Pros
Encouraged employee career path
Cons
no option at the time for job sharing or part time for parenting.
A good company to work for with a good rewards package. All employees have a good work culture, deadlines are always met. 12 hours days are long. work is procedure driven.
Pros
sports and social club
Cons
Shift work
Fantastisch bedrijf om voor te werken! Prettige werkomgeving, leuke collega's en menselijk management. Zeer goed voor hun personeel.
Always leave work on time, never expected to do overtime or stay in late. Usually well treated for working hard. Excellent culture, but work/life balance can be poor. Not much reward ie salary/bonus for excelling
Pros
The people
Cons
Not alot of incentives
A fantastic place to work - thoroughly enjoyed every minute working in Sodexo. They reward and value their staff at every opportunity and are more than willing to help staff in any way.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Uniforms, Overtime
Cons
Very busy environment with poor management at Team Leader level. Howver it was a great working place. Very good co-workers and also learnt a lot through out the period
Work Monday to Friday semi-formal environment with casual Fridays. Come in start work at 7:30 early shift or 8:30 normal. 8 hour days and you go home an hour early on Fridays. You get a 45 minute lunch break between 12:00 and 14:00. I learned a lot about Procurement and the Procure to Pay (P2P) process while I was here including the tools Ariba and SAP. The work was repetitive but the colleagues make the working environment pleasant and the salary is decent. There is a canteen but the food is not subsidised. There are a few company days spread throughout the year to promote the company culture. the work is mostly outsourced by agency on 2 year contract basis. Not much chance for Advancement/Permanency. Overall great experience
Pros
colleagues, salary, comapny days
Cons
pricy canteen, very slim chance for Job Advancement/Permanency
I joined Pfizer on an exciting project. I really enjoyed the experience and learned a lot on the pharmaceutical industrie . Great people and great company to work for!
Pros
great team culture
Cons
Cantine