Pfizer

Pfizer Job security & advancement reviews

Featured review
Pfizer selected this as a representative review
Amazing company to work for, very dedicated management that is focused on patients and employees as well. People and team work makes this place to totally stand out from.all other pharmaceutical companies in Ireland 100%.
Pros
Canteen, great culture, great people, supportive management who would listen, opportunity to develop, team work, work life balance
Cons
Long commute
a good overall experience, with plenty of diversity in tasks never Mundane, an excellent canteen always good food, parking and site services generally good
lots of work to do on both project and regular tasks, various technologies to work with, lots of training required due to regulated environment Supportive environment, good place to work!
Good company to work for with a great work culture in a clean well organized method of product production from start to finish. Great opportunity to progress and learn with opportunities to improve. Like a lot of companies it falls a long way short with it’s tiered structure sometimes leaving personnel isolated from getting issues resolved.
Like the people hated the culture. A lot of negative people. Great opportunity to gain pharmaceutical experience would consider returning for the right role.
Same as answered previously. I must add that I have learned new tasks and that having a good Management makes a difference on how you take on new chalenges.
Pros
Work Life balance
Cons
team work
Good Work life balance promoted, family life was promoted. Continued education was encouraged. Management were very approachable and open to new ideas or suggestions.
Pros
canteen
Cons
should be extended to the contractors
very exciting place to work. challenging environment where there are multiply projects giving an excellent overall cross section of project work within the company.
Pfizer healthcare provides Excellent conditions, salary and benefits such as healthcare and pension. Focus on employee culture. Opportunity for advancement.
Great place to work. Enjoyable and very rewarding with every day bringing new challenges and new experiences. work can be very varied and opportunities are great.
Great place to work! Super experience, lovely people and a very good place to gain new knowledge. If you will have an opportunity to work there do it!
Pros
Free canteen
Cons
very complex processes
Pfizer Global Shared Services is a really good chance to get knowledge and experience of how things run accounting wised in a massive company such as Pfizer. Good work life balance, quite convenient location with a positive atmosphere in general.
I'm currently working in this company, and all I can say is if you are bullied by an employee, the company will back the bully and will do-nothing to help you ! An absolute disgrace in a company like that. I do not recommend this place at all, besides there are no opportunities to advance in your career and the interesting roles are only distributed to a little circle of people.
Pros
Cons
No action from managers against bullying
It a great learning experience at Pfizer. I learned that you don't have to do science in order to work there. the company requires many people in and out of the place to work smoothly.
I worked with Pfizer for 8 years and left as I was offered redundancy and I was pregnant on my second child. Otherwise I would have stayed with this company. During my time there I progressed through positions that were always educational, interesting and supported with good training. There were challenges in the role I had as a lead investigator everyday which needed solutions and the support system and management for me were very present with an open door policy. There was a great workplace culture and effort made for social occassions too. I enjoyed being apart of a start up company and being able to progress personally in areas to compliment my own resume.
Pros
Encouraged employee career path
Cons
no option at the time for job sharing or part time for parenting.
working in pfizer was a great learning experience the company has a great atmosphere and the management were always friendly and helpful. i really enjoyed working in OpEx as it gave me a great overall view of the company and the many different areas of the plant.
Learned a lot about future careers with Pfizer through my training course. Enjoyed doing experiments in groups to learn about health and safety while working with pharmaceuticals
Very good company to work. I have learnt a lot, and people at Pfizer are really professional and also they really care about employees. I have really no complains at all about my period working for them.
great place to work, very fair and treated well the only problem I found was the security of the job it is very hard to be made permanent it can take up to 2 years and u may be let go at any point
Pros
great canteen and hours
Cons
hard to be made permanent
Fantastisch bedrijf om voor te werken! Prettige werkomgeving, leuke collega's en menselijk management. Zeer goed voor hun personeel.
I learned a lot of skills on working in the company . I enjoyed meeting new people down there . It was a life learning experience especially seeing the different items that the different people work on down there .
  1. Job Security & Advancement