Pfizer

Pfizer Work-life balance reviews

Featured review
Pfizer selected this as a representative review
Amazing company to work for, very dedicated management that is focused on patients and employees as well. People and team work makes this place to totally stand out from.all other pharmaceutical companies in Ireland 100%.
Pros
Canteen, great culture, great people, supportive management who would listen, opportunity to develop, team work, work life balance
Cons
Long commute
Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.
Pros
No free lunch
I feel that I am working with professionals that I can learn from and that they will push me to take on new and challenging opportunities.” “I am treated with respect, given daily encouragement, and paid well.” “I feel respected and valued for what I bring to the company.
a good overall experience, with plenty of diversity in tasks never Mundane, an excellent canteen always good food, parking and site services generally good
lots of work to do on both project and regular tasks, various technologies to work with, lots of training required due to regulated environment Supportive environment, good place to work!
Good company to work for with a great work culture in a clean well organized method of product production from start to finish. Great opportunity to progress and learn with opportunities to improve. Like a lot of companies it falls a long way short with it’s tiered structure sometimes leaving personnel isolated from getting issues resolved.
Same as answered previously. I must add that I have learned new tasks and that having a good Management makes a difference on how you take on new chalenges.
Pros
Work Life balance
Cons
team work
New Experience . Tipical day at work managlebla, no long hours required. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my colleages which provided a very good environment. My Managers are quite pleasent to work with.
Pros
Good team environment
Cons
Contracts
Good Work life balance promoted, family life was promoted. Continued education was encouraged. Management were very approachable and open to new ideas or suggestions.
Pros
canteen
Cons
should be extended to the contractors
very exciting place to work. challenging environment where there are multiply projects giving an excellent overall cross section of project work within the company.
Pfizer healthcare provides Excellent conditions, salary and benefits such as healthcare and pension. Focus on employee culture. Opportunity for advancement.
Great place to work. Enjoyable and very rewarding with every day bringing new challenges and new experiences. work can be very varied and opportunities are great.
Pfizer Global Shared Services is a really good chance to get knowledge and experience of how things run accounting wised in a massive company such as Pfizer. Good work life balance, quite convenient location with a positive atmosphere in general.
I'm currently working in this company, and all I can say is if you are bullied by an employee, the company will back the bully and will do-nothing to help you ! An absolute disgrace in a company like that. I do not recommend this place at all, besides there are no opportunities to advance in your career and the interesting roles are only distributed to a little circle of people.
Pros
Cons
No action from managers against bullying
It a great learning experience at Pfizer. I learned that you don't have to do science in order to work there. the company requires many people in and out of the place to work smoothly.
Pfizer is one of the best place to work. they created a lasting impression on me. Never a dull moment. very good management and highly multicutural environment
I worked with Pfizer for 8 years and left as I was offered redundancy and I was pregnant on my second child. Otherwise I would have stayed with this company. During my time there I progressed through positions that were always educational, interesting and supported with good training. There were challenges in the role I had as a lead investigator everyday which needed solutions and the support system and management for me were very present with an open door policy. There was a great workplace culture and effort made for social occassions too. I enjoyed being apart of a start up company and being able to progress personally in areas to compliment my own resume.
Pros
Encouraged employee career path
Cons
no option at the time for job sharing or part time for parenting.
I've learned lots of mandatory stuff you need to know at Pfizer Grange Castle. everyday working you had to be clean and every day you had either daily, weekly, Monthly cleans throughout. The management treated me well, giving me a 2 week induction and training week providing me with 2 uniforms and showing me the ropes. The hardest part of the job was trying to not do my job too quick or too long. I had a schedule i had to stick to. The Most enjoyable part of the job was doing the bins at the end of the shift everyday. I could then go for a shower before i left and the showers provided were really nice.
Pros
Lunch Vouchers
Cons
I loved working at Both Pfizer Little island and Ringaskiddy. The people there are just one big family, I loved the high safety expectation and the fact that they wanted everyone to go home safely at the end of the day.
A good company to work for with a good rewards package. All employees have a good work culture, deadlines are always met. 12 hours days are long. work is procedure driven.
Pros
sports and social club
Cons
Shift work
Always leave work on time, never expected to do overtime or stay in late. Usually well treated for working hard. Excellent culture, but work/life balance can be poor. Not much reward ie salary/bonus for excelling
Pros
The people
Cons
Not alot of incentives