Pfizer

Pfizer Employee Reviews

Featured review
Pfizer selected this as a representative review
Amazing company to work for, very dedicated management that is focused on patients and employees as well. People and team work makes this place to totally stand out from.all other pharmaceutical companies in Ireland 100%.
Pros
Canteen, great culture, great people, supportive management who would listen, opportunity to develop, team work, work life balance
Cons
Long commute
Pfizer Global Shared Services is a really good chance to get knowledge and experience of how things run accounting wised in a massive company such as Pfizer. Good work life balance, quite convenient location with a positive atmosphere in general.
I'm currently working in this company, and all I can say is if you are bullied by an employee, the company will back the bully and will do-nothing to help you ! An absolute disgrace in a company like that. I do not recommend this place at all, besides there are no opportunities to advance in your career and the interesting roles are only distributed to a little circle of people.
Pros
Cons
No action from managers against bullying
Worked in Effexor area on Encapsulation, it was a great job, training could have been a bit faster but I learned a lot quickly. It was a well established place - good people most there a long time. Management were fine, perhaps a bit slow on feedback on contract renewals but overall no issues, hardest part of job was knowing it was a contract role, enjoyable part was the work itself - not that challenging but busy and good people to work with. Pay was good and facilities were excellent.
Pros
good practises/people/facilities
Cons
contract work.
It a great learning experience at Pfizer. I learned that you don't have to do science in order to work there. the company requires many people in and out of the place to work smoothly.
great place to work best job ever , excellent pay and benefits , really had a great culture and always put patients first and also were always there for all employees
Pros
excellent company and really cared about there employees
Cons
bad business decisions resulted in major job losses
Pfizer is one of the best place to work. they created a lasting impression on me. Never a dull moment. very good management and highly multicutural environment
I worked with Pfizer for 8 years and left as I was offered redundancy and I was pregnant on my second child. Otherwise I would have stayed with this company. During my time there I progressed through positions that were always educational, interesting and supported with good training. There were challenges in the role I had as a lead investigator everyday which needed solutions and the support system and management for me were very present with an open door policy. There was a great workplace culture and effort made for social occassions too. I enjoyed being apart of a start up company and being able to progress personally in areas to compliment my own resume.
Pros
Encouraged employee career path
Cons
no option at the time for job sharing or part time for parenting.
I've learned lots of mandatory stuff you need to know at Pfizer Grange Castle. everyday working you had to be clean and every day you had either daily, weekly, Monthly cleans throughout. The management treated me well, giving me a 2 week induction and training week providing me with 2 uniforms and showing me the ropes. The hardest part of the job was trying to not do my job too quick or too long. I had a schedule i had to stick to. The Most enjoyable part of the job was doing the bins at the end of the shift everyday. I could then go for a shower before i left and the showers provided were really nice.
Pros
Lunch Vouchers
Cons
working in pfizer was a great learning experience the company has a great atmosphere and the management were always friendly and helpful. i really enjoyed working in OpEx as it gave me a great overall view of the company and the many different areas of the plant.
A typical day at work was always fairly relaxed, the workload was never too heavy. The management was very supportive and helpful, and delegated challenging and enjoyable tasks throughout the placement.
Pros
Subsidized lunches
Cons
No windows in the office
they have the best training and standards that will always stay with me. they include you in all the companies actives the benefits are great and they look after their employees
Pros
bonuses
Cons
busy
Learned a lot about future careers with Pfizer through my training course. Enjoyed doing experiments in groups to learn about health and safety while working with pharmaceuticals
I loved working at Both Pfizer Little island and Ringaskiddy. The people there are just one big family, I loved the high safety expectation and the fact that they wanted everyone to go home safely at the end of the day.
A good company to work for with a good rewards package. All employees have a good work culture, deadlines are always met. 12 hours days are long. work is procedure driven.
Pros
sports and social club
Cons
Shift work
Very good company to work. I have learnt a lot, and people at Pfizer are really professional and also they really care about employees. I have really no complains at all about my period working for them.
great place to work, very fair and treated well the only problem I found was the security of the job it is very hard to be made permanent it can take up to 2 years and u may be let go at any point
Pros
great canteen and hours
Cons
hard to be made permanent
Fantastisch bedrijf om voor te werken! Prettige werkomgeving, leuke collega's en menselijk management. Zeer goed voor hun personeel.
Hard working team, great dynamics within the working atmosphere. Deadlines were strict as the project was coming to its 'Go Live'. Good support from the site in different departments for the project.
Duties: Responsible for a wide variety of tasks whilst assisting chemists in the labratory. Responsible for monitoring chemical processes and testing products as part of quality assurance. Performing a wide variety of repetitive lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions. Conducting a wide variety of tests, interpret and analyze data, compile results, prepare reports, and present their conclusions.
Pros
Learned a massive amount of information
Cons
only work experience
I learned a lot of skills on working in the company . I enjoyed meeting new people down there . It was a life learning experience especially seeing the different items that the different people work on down there .
  1. Employee reviews