Phillips-Medisize

Phillips-Medisize Employee Reviews

Great atmosphere, a lot of good people, exciting place to work and i learned a lot! With the acquisition of Molex the organization and policies are getting stiff and structured but still nice place to work. .
This could be an amazing place to work all staff are amazing, management need to be more involved with operators and talk to them and see issues which they face, salary is quite low for what expected. This company has great potential if the company charged it's attitude towards staff and over all not a bad place to work
The company vision is led by 8 guiding principles which seem to only affect operators within the clean room. everybody else is immune to it. Getting constantly talked down to is a company trait. people higher up tend to progress their friends doesn’t matter how incompetent they are. Terrible wages if you’re an operator no options for overtime either soo if you like earning less than a retail assistant then perfect job for you.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Targets, Pettyness, low wages, lack of organisation, lack of respect
Bad management and managers supervisors think theirs gods and no communication what so ever with staff. Bad working environment to be in. They dont care about their staff
loved my experience with Medisize great place to work all staff are extremely friendly. I wish I could of extended my time at Medisize but unfortunately I was only doing 2 weeks of work experience and I had to finish the course in which the work experience was required.
Pros
free lunches
Cons