It took about 4 days. The interview was really relaxed which made it easy to open up and not be nervous for the interview.
2 weeks, sent CV was interviewed and started within a week from that
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about PhoneWatch
- What was the most challenging part of your role at PhoneWatch?5 people answered
- If you were to leave PhoneWatch, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at PhoneWatch?5 people answered
- Is the pay commission or set ?3 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of PhoneWatch about how to improve it?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at PhoneWatch?2 people answered
- Is the sales representative at phone watch In house or field at entry levelOne person answered
- Would you make a sale in a week? Is it really hard as some make it out to beOne person answered
- How does someone get hired at PhoneWatch? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
See all questions and answers