Absolutely, I started in entree level sales representative position and i was then promoted to ''Future leader'' within 2 months then i was promoted to field sales manager all within 10 months of starting in the company.
100% I have won rep of the week, month, region. been sent on a holiday
Yes , my team just won a trophy for the best CSAT in the month off april and where brough out for food and drinks by are manager !
Absolutely! PhoneWatch recognize your hard work from the minute you start. When I made my first sale my team made a big deal of congratulating me and it really drove me to make more. Every step of the way I've felt like my work has been appreciated. I recently got a frame on 'The Wall of Fame' which recognizes me for making 4 sales in a day.
- What was the most challenging part of your role at PhoneWatch?Answered by PhoneWatch
- If you were to leave PhoneWatch, what would be the reason?Answered by PhoneWatch
- Is the pay commission or set ?Answered by PhoneWatch
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?Answered by PhoneWatch
- Would you make a sale in a week? Is it really hard as some make it out to beAnswered by PhoneWatch
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at PhoneWatch? What are the steps along the …2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of PhoneWatch about how to improve it?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at PhoneWatch?2 people answered
- What is PhoneWatch sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- Is the sales representative at phone watch In house or field at entry levelOne person answered