I wouldn’t bother going but if you are really stuck, research into the company. Emphasise on the fact you are reliable, self motivated, goal driven.
My advice would be to not go, but if you must. Research into the background of the company. Come across self motivation. List off that you are target driven, reliable, and all those positive key words and you will more than likely get the job.
- What was the most challenging part of your role at PhoneWatch?5 people answered
- If you were to leave PhoneWatch, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at PhoneWatch?5 people answered
- Is the pay commission or set ?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at PhoneWatch? What are the steps along the …2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of PhoneWatch about how to improve it?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at PhoneWatch?2 people answered
- Is the sales representative at phone watch In house or field at entry levelOne person answered
- Would you make a sale in a week? Is it really hard as some make it out to beOne person answered
- How does someone get hired at PhoneWatch? What are the steps along the way?One person answered