Trying to believe the nonsense the bosses fill you with. The place has a weird cult-like atmosphere.
Having to constantly follow up on your hard earned money.
The logistics and recruitment
Learning to sell, it was challenge but the training provided really made it a lot easier.
Just the first week getting to know the in and outs but it get easier with the training provided and a bit of commitment
- If you were to leave PhoneWatch, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at PhoneWatch?5 people answered
- Is the pay commission or set ?3 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at PhoneWatch? What are the steps along the …2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of PhoneWatch about how to improve it?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at PhoneWatch?2 people answered
- Is the sales representative at phone watch In house or field at entry levelOne person answered
- Would you make a sale in a week? Is it really hard as some make it out to beOne person answered
- How does someone get hired at PhoneWatch? What are the steps along the way?One person answered