A lot of information to take in at the start
10 March 2020
Having to constantly follow up on your hard earned money.
The logistics and recruitment
Learning to sell, it was challenge but the training provided really made it a lot easier.
Just the first week getting to know the in and outs but it get easier with the training provided and a bit of commitment
- If you were to leave PhoneWatch, what would be the reason?Answered by PhoneWatch
- Is the pay commission or set ?Answered by PhoneWatch
- Was your hard work acknowledged at PhoneWatch?4 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?Answered by PhoneWatch
- Would you make a sale in a week? Is it really hard as some make it out to beAnswered by PhoneWatch
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at PhoneWatch? What are the steps along the …2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of PhoneWatch about how to improve it?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at PhoneWatch?2 people answered
- What is PhoneWatch sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- Is the sales representative at phone watch In house or field at entry levelOne person answered