For me career progression was something i always wanted no matter where i worked, PhoneWatch have a fantastic culture of Training, Coaching and developing anyone who has an interest in progression and help you step by step along the way, I had no sales experience when i started as an entree level sales representative and with thanks to the management and training plan in place i was promoted to management within 10 months, Great company to be part of.
The culture is unbeatable and i'd be surprised if it can be matched in the country. I enjoy coming to work everyday and I have made so many friends, not just on my team but throughout the company. There are also great career progression opportunities which is a big standout factor for me. Lots of managers have started as sales reps and through training have progressed into new positions in quick periods of time.
- What was the most challenging part of your role at PhoneWatch?Answered by PhoneWatch
- If you were to leave PhoneWatch, what would be the reason?Answered by PhoneWatch
- Is the pay commission or set ?Answered by PhoneWatch
- Was your hard work acknowledged at PhoneWatch?4 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?Answered by PhoneWatch
- Would you make a sale in a week? Is it really hard as some make it out to beAnswered by PhoneWatch
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at PhoneWatch? What are the steps along the …2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of PhoneWatch about how to improve it?2 people answered
- What is PhoneWatch sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- Is the sales representative at phone watch In house or field at entry levelOne person answered