PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
I loved it absolutely loved it. The long nights were hard but the company is amazing very helpful when learning and very welcoming also. The harder you work the more you get in your paycheck. Training was excellent managers are very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Free coffee and working kitchen so you can bring to work a good meal.
Cons
I have work with Phonewatch just over a year now. From day one you are made to feel like one of the team. I like the fact Phonewatch offers quick progression within the company, I was with the company just 2 months before I was accepted on to their Future Leaders course. This course is an award winning management program that when successfully completed gives you a passport to be able to work in other departments of the company i.e Management, Couching etc. I also love the fact that hard work is not only recognised but is reward. The commission they pay is fantastic if you put in the work you reap the rewards. They look after their employees as well with things like top sales rep trips, prizes, kick off parties etc. Being a field sale representative has really done so much for my confidence. I'd highly recommend this job it would a great start to your career.
Put in the hours and get paid more than the basic wage.Not only can you make alot of money in a short space of time but you get alot of recognition for it too which is a nice bonus and helps you strive for more.I enjoy a challenge and big rewards are there, the numbers dont lie.I learned really quickly and got loads of support.You never stay in the one place but move up the ladder really quickly.
Pros
big commissions
Cons
Its work at the end of the day
The one plus about this job is the sales training is pretty good, which can be beneficial to you in the future, but apart from that I would avoid. Toxic working environment where ‘management’ seem to have this deluded sense of self-importance and borderline bully you unless you’re making sales. The product itself is a tough sell especially in these times and it Is very difficult to sustain your living. Staff are treated poorly expected to pay their own expenses and not even given a base wage. How is that legal! Definitely avoid.
Pros
Training is decent
Cons
Everything else
The company focus on your training and development and give you all the tools necessary to achieve your targets, Sales or personal targets, Along with an award winning training plan you also build other skills and form lasting bonds with your team mates as there is extremely fun team incentives. You are not put under pressure to hit massive un-achievable sales numbers but instead shown how to make sales, Up skill and develop your technique and helped every step of the way.I started here over 3 years ago at an Entry level sales position with no experience in this field.I was coached and developed into the "Future leader" position after only 2 months here as progression is one of my goals and 8 months later I was promoted to sales manager.This was really exciting because it is the first place I have ever worked where the company recognises your efforts and reward you for it.
Pros
Great Company incentives such as Top performer trips, Staff relay races, Office day outings to do Go-Carting, Paint balling, Foot-golf and more.
Cons
Working in retail most my working life I wanted a change and to gain some more direct sales experience. I worked with Phonewatch the last 6 months and the only reason for leaving was to start a full time college course. I enjoyed my time here, worked with a super friendly group that were always offering to help if I was falling behind on my sales.
Pros
Friendly, helpful and encouraging atmosphere
Cons
Not much weekend work
PhoneWatch are a great company to work for. They give the best sales training in the country and all the tools you require to go to the top. It's also a fun environment as we alwase have a good laugh in the office.
Pros
Prizes
Cons
Out in all weather
Great way for me to gain sales experience.Only starting out my work life i had no experience in sales and wanted to pursue a career in sales.Worked with these guys for the Summer before starting college and really enjoyed it ,thanks for the opportunity and hopefully see yous again for the Christmas period.
Pros
Sales training, friendly atmosphere
Cons
Would have liked to work weekends- no weekend work available
Working in Phonewatch so far has been an absolute pleasure for me. It has completely brought me out of my comfort zone and the trainings every morning boost my confidence completely. Getting up in the mornings and heading into work feels completely different to heading into previous jobs of mine, in this case I actually enjoy going in, seeing my friends who I work with everyday who are really like family at this stage. Phonewatch is a great company to work for and it has many perks to the job, such as ongoing competitions between your region and also nationwide.
Pros
Plenty of progression
Crew are all sound and welcoming, training is provided where my confidence has improved dramatically, I’m much more comfortable talking in social situations.
Pros
Free lifts, smoke breaks, steady pace
Excellent work life balance and a great role for someone who is willing to put themselves out there. Employees can make great money if they put in the effort which is a great motivator
Pros
Work life balance, excellent training
Very good environment to work in. The people are all really friendly from the reps to the managers and all in between. Progression is always available within the company, highly recommended.
Pros
Pay structure, progression.
I started at PhoneWatch without sales experience and was given excellent training and supported all the way. This is an excellent job for someone who is driven to succeed and sets goals for themselves. It kick started my career and I developed personally as well as making many friends along the way. Couldn't fault the company. The culture within the company is that everyone wants to see others do well. This was instantly noticeable when I started. Quickly learned sales techniques and learned how to lead and coach people through their Future Leaders course. Management are supportive. Hardest part is the wet weather. Most enjoyable part is meeting new people.
Pros
You can earn alot of money very fast.
Cons
Some people can be negative.
I started with Phonewatch back in November with no sales experience and now I'm sitting in the managers chair the rate of progression is rapid within the company. Dare to be different!! Stand out from the crowd.. I found Phonewatch to be the place I found something I was good at that doesn't feel like work, I think of it as hanging out with friends, we are more like family here at Phonewatch.
I started in Phonewatch in December 2019 with no sales experience, by February I was invited the join the future leaders team (assistant manager) and in March before Covid I was promoted as to office manager. Highly recommend Phonewatch to anyone looking for a new start or change of career direction as they provide all the tools necessary to be successful.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible hours, great staff
Working with phonewatch over a year now and its fun.Benefits are excellent.Competitive pay. Came in with zero sales experience as full training was provided.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
You are given fantastic training from day one. If you are hard working and strong willed you will succeed with Phonewatch. This is not a job for anyone who is not willing to learn, work hard and listen to the more experienced reps. Job progression can happen very fast, so put your head down from day one and you will be sure to reap the rewards. Management are extremely helpful and supportive and will ensure you have the tools to succeed in no time.
Pros
Great commission & Fantastic training
Cons
Working in bad weather, expected though
This job was so difficult you're required to meet a target, it is so hard to actually meet the sales target, people are constantly rude on the door which is so stressful for your mental health, you're expected to always be happy
training sessions were generally good, but in reality if you don't have sales experience do not apply, as the phonewatch role is very demanding on your personal time with hours the managers say are flexible but in reality are not. there is also far too much monitoring of staff, and too much ambiguity over your employment status (phonewatch officially employ you but you have to do all your own taxes). it was a good learning experience to some degree but really not worth it - the self-hype of the company is very over the top as well.
Pros
training is good
Cons
lack of flexibility, too much paperwork for staff that admin should be taking care of instead
It is a fun place too work staff and management are lovely but it is commission only basis also if you have to travel anywhere to do your door to door sales you have to pay for your own transport to and from these areas.
  1. Employee reviews