Play YouTube video button
PhoneWatch
PhoneWatch Employee Review

Fun Place to Work but It Is A Commission Based Role

11 March 2020
It is a fun place too work staff and management are lovely but it is commission only basis also if you have to travel anywhere to do your door to door sales you have to pay for your own transport to and from these areas.
7 October 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Limerick
The one plus about this job is the sales training is pretty good, which can be beneficial to you in the future, but apart from that I would avoid. Toxic working environment where ‘management’ seem to have this deluded sense of self-importance and borderline bully you unless you’re making sales. The product itself is a tough sell especially in these times and it Is very difficult to sustain your living. Staff are treated poorly expected to pay their own expenses and not even given a base wage. How is that legal! Definitely avoid.
Pros
Training is decent
Cons
Everything else
7 October 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Kilkenny
Working in retail most my working life I wanted a change and to gain some more direct sales experience. I worked with Phonewatch the last 6 months and the only reason for leaving was to start a full time college course.
I enjoyed my time here, worked with a super friendly group that were always offering to help if I was falling behind on my sales.

Pros
Friendly, helpful and encouraging atmosphere
Cons
Not much weekend work
1 February 2020
Same location
Direct Sales (Former Employee) - Dublin
In phonewatch we worked off commission which made things a competitive environment and each sale we got was 200 for just the one sale and then for hitting bonuses extra 550 every 7 sales