PhoneWatch
PhoneWatch Employee Review

Great job to start your sales career

16 January 2020
Fast paced environment, but if your willing to put the effort you can achieve big here. Training daily is a massive boost going into the field, and there is a competitive but fun feeling in the office. If your looking too boost your confidence, and have a outgoing personality this is definitely an opportunity for you. Management is very sound and will get you to a level where you can change your financial situation.
7 October 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Limerick
The one plus about this job is the sales training is pretty good, which can be beneficial to you in the future, but apart from that I would avoid. Toxic working environment where ‘management’ seem to have this deluded sense of self-importance and borderline bully you unless you’re making sales. The product itself is a tough sell especially in these times and it Is very difficult to sustain your living. Staff are treated poorly expected to pay their own expenses and not even given a base wage. How is that legal! Definitely avoid.
Pros
Training is decent
Cons
Everything else
7 October 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Kilkenny
Working in retail most my working life I wanted a change and to gain some more direct sales experience. I worked with Phonewatch the last 6 months and the only reason for leaving was to start a full time college course. I enjoyed my time here, worked with a super friendly group that were always offering to help if I was falling behind on my sales.
Pros
Friendly, helpful and encouraging atmosphere
Cons
Not much weekend work
16 January 2020
Same location
Direct Sales (Current Employee) - Galway
Great place to work. Not for everyone but anyone with a bit of drive will have great success. Takes a couple of days to kick off but once i got the swing of how everything works the days flew. Good work ethic from the team to managment.
Pros
Hard work payed off