Play YouTube video button
PhoneWatch
PhoneWatch Employee Review

Started here a week ago and already feel at home!

18 October 2019
When I started at Phonewatch I couldn’t have felt more comfortable, everyone is so accommodating and genuinely wants to see you do well within the company.

The room for progression within phone watch is also the best I’ve seen from any job I’ve worked at, you can go from beginner to manager in rapid time if they see you are making the effort to do so.
Pros
No limit on how much money you make
Cons
I got 99 problems but phone watch aint one of them
7 October 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Limerick
The one plus about this job is the sales training is pretty good, which can be beneficial to you in the future, but apart from that I would avoid. Toxic working environment where ‘management’ seem to have this deluded sense of self-importance and borderline bully you unless you’re making sales. The product itself is a tough sell especially in these times and it Is very difficult to sustain your living. Staff are treated poorly expected to pay their own expenses and not even given a base wage. How is that legal! Definitely avoid.
Pros
Training is decent
Cons
Everything else
7 October 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Kilkenny
Working in retail most my working life I wanted a change and to gain some more direct sales experience. I worked with Phonewatch the last 6 months and the only reason for leaving was to start a full time college course.
I enjoyed my time here, worked with a super friendly group that were always offering to help if I was falling behind on my sales.

Pros
Friendly, helpful and encouraging atmosphere
Cons
Not much weekend work
11 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
It is a fun place too work staff and management are lovely but it is commission only basis also if you have to travel anywhere to do your door to door sales you have to pay for your own transport to and from these areas.