PhoneWatch
PhoneWatch Employee Review

Very productive and also alot of fun.

13 November 2020
I loved it absolutely loved it. The long nights were hard but the company is amazing very helpful when learning and very welcoming also. The harder you work the more you get in your paycheck. Training was excellent managers are very friendly and helpful.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free coffee and working kitchen so you can bring to work a good meal.
7 October 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Limerick
The one plus about this job is the sales training is pretty good, which can be beneficial to you in the future, but apart from that I would avoid. Toxic working environment where ‘management’ seem to have this deluded sense of self-importance and borderline bully you unless you’re making sales. The product itself is a tough sell especially in these times and it Is very difficult to sustain your living. Staff are treated poorly expected to pay their own expenses and not even given a base wage. How is that legal! Definitely avoid.
Pros
Training is decent
Cons
Everything else
7 October 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Kilkenny
Working in retail most my working life I wanted a change and to gain some more direct sales experience. I worked with Phonewatch the last 6 months and the only reason for leaving was to start a full time college course. I enjoyed my time here, worked with a super friendly group that were always offering to help if I was falling behind on my sales.
Pros
Friendly, helpful and encouraging atmosphere
Cons
Not much weekend work
14 January 2021
Same location
Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Dublin
It began and remains the most extraordinary company to be a part of....apply and become part of the team...Phonewatch hires for attitude: are willing to learn?; are you willing to improve?; are you customer focussed?; are you goal oriented?; We will teach you everything else
  1. Very productive and also alot of fun.