PhoneWatch Employee Reviews in Athlone, County Westmeath
Athlone, County Westmeath7 reviews
Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 114 reviews
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Fantastic environment to work in great people. I gained very valuable experience while working for phonewatch however there are a lot of drawbacks when it comes to salary and expenses. Your earnings entirely depend on your sales. No sales no money which means it can be very unreliable. Also they expect you to cover all expenses including your fuel even though I was expected to drive one hour too two hours away from the office to get to our territory and st the same to time drive around other colleagues who do not drive. Very good for experience and building up your cv whilst enjoying yourself however very unstable and high staff turnover.
Fun and good experience
such a fun job not so serious and and not back breaking work, company also very generous in there way of getting you to training and commission system but no salary until management position
free training and transport to training and very generous commission system
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PhoneWatch?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PhoneWatch. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 114 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about PhoneWatch
- What was the most challenging part of your role at PhoneWatch?Answered by PhoneWatch
- If you were to leave PhoneWatch, what would be the reason?Answered by PhoneWatch
- Is the pay commission or set ?Answered by PhoneWatch
- Was your hard work acknowledged at PhoneWatch?4 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?Answered by PhoneWatch
- Would you make a sale in a week? Is it really hard as some make it out to beAnswered by PhoneWatch
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at PhoneWatch? What are the steps along the …2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of PhoneWatch about how to improve it?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at PhoneWatch?2 people answered
- What is PhoneWatch sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
See all questions and answers
PhoneWatch Reviews by Location