PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews in Athlone, County Westmeath

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Crew are all sound and welcoming, training is provided where my confidence has improved dramatically, I’m much more comfortable talking in social situations.
Pros
Free lifts, smoke breaks, steady pace
I started in Phonewatch in December 2019 with no sales experience, by February I was invited the join the future leaders team (assistant manager) and in March before Covid I was promoted as to office manager. Highly recommend Phonewatch to anyone looking for a new start or change of career direction as they provide all the tools necessary to be successful.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible hours, great staff
Working with phonewatch over a year now and its fun.Benefits are excellent.Competitive pay. Came in with zero sales experience as full training was provided.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
fun time not great commission pay makes it very difficult . long days with awkward working hours. management was very poor work collouges were great to work with.
Pros
fun
Cons
commission pay
Commission and can turn into a toxic working enviroment quickly Management is nearly unsure what other members or management and reps are ment to be doing
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No job or pay security
On a day to day basis I had to travel I long distance to get to the office which I didn't enjoy, along with that it was very hard to sell to a person, I also found myself getting home at 11 or even after
Fantastic environment to work in great people. I gained very valuable experience while working for phonewatch however there are a lot of drawbacks when it comes to salary and expenses. Your earnings entirely depend on your sales. No sales no money which means it can be very unreliable. Also they expect you to cover all expenses including your fuel even though I was expected to drive one hour too two hours away from the office to get to our territory and st the same to time drive around other colleagues who do not drive. Very good for experience and building up your cv whilst enjoying yourself however very unstable and high staff turnover.
Pros
Fun and good experience
Cons
Salary
such a fun job not so serious and and not back breaking work, company also very generous in there way of getting you to training and commission system but no salary until management position
Pros
free training and transport to training and very generous commission system
Cons
no salary
  1. Athlone, County Westmeath