PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews in Cavan

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Working in Phonewatch so far has been an absolute pleasure for me. It has completely brought me out of my comfort zone and the trainings every morning boost my confidence completely. Getting up in the mornings and heading into work feels completely different to heading into previous jobs of mine, in this case I actually enjoy going in, seeing my friends who I work with everyday who are really like family at this stage. Phonewatch is a great company to work for and it has many perks to the job, such as ongoing competitions between your region and also nationwide.
Pros
Plenty of progression
Working for PhoneWatch is not like any normal job , they don’t treat you like an employer , you are treated as if you are family and that’s what makes work so enjoyable!! PhoneWatch has loads of amazing opportunities for progression and lots of support to help you get to where you want to be!! It is all about setting a goal and working together to reach your goal target!! The more effort you put in and the more fun you have the more sales you make which means the bigger the bank account 🤑 commission rates are amazing 😉!!
Very good environment to work in. The people are all really friendly from the reps to the managers and all in between. Progression is always available within the company, highly recommended.
Pros
Pay structure, progression.
I started with Phonewatch back in November with no sales experience and now I'm sitting in the managers chair the rate of progression is rapid within the company. Dare to be different!! Stand out from the crowd.. I found Phonewatch to be the place I found something I was good at that doesn't feel like work, I think of it as hanging out with friends, we are more like family here at Phonewatch.