Play YouTube video button
PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews in Dublin

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Great job
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Fun Place to Work but It Is A Commission Based Role
It is a fun place too work staff and management are lovely but it is commission only basis also if you have to travel anywhere to do your door to door sales you have to pay for your own transport to and from these areas.
In cv
In phonewatch we worked off commission which made things a competitive environment and each sale we got was 200 for just the one sale and then for hitting bonuses extra 550 every 7 sales
Good job.
As a field engineer you will have to work with a customers and fix or install their alarm systems on a daily basis. Company provides you with a van/fuel card, company's phone and a tablet. Van can be used for private purposes as well. It can be a bit stressful job but not all the time. It's a good company if you interested in learning new and interesting skills.
Great work place
I find PhoneWatch to be a great work place not only for the experience and learning aspects but the people and management are very friendly and great to talk with.
Good job
Good job just don’t get paid it was commissions based so in my opinion it’s not worth it like it’s a good job if you want experience but that’s all it was a good place to work everyone had a great laugh was like a weird family but your not getting paid so what’s the point
Started here a week ago and already feel at home!
When I started at Phonewatch I couldn’t have felt more comfortable, everyone is so accommodating and genuinely wants to see you do well within the company.

The room for progression within phone watch is also the best I’ve seen from any job I’ve worked at, you can go from beginner to manager in rapid time if they see you are making the effort to do so.
Pros
No limit on how much money you make
Cons
I got 99 problems but phone watch aint one of them
Brilliant people and atmosphere
Unbelievably rewarding job in terms of money. The members are always there to help out and advise. Brilliant training provided. I am working in phonewatch for about 8 months now. If you're looking to get into sales Phonewatch is the route to take. Absolutely no sales experience needed. They will give you all the tools needed to become independent sales agent. 👍👍👍

ready to
Quality training and great opportunities for advancement
If you are self motivated, there are plenty of opportunities for different career paths so you have a lot of flexibility both on the job and in the long term.
Perfect
Working here is brilliant I would highly recommend working for phonewatch to absolutely anybody who is interested in learning and progressing in there career
Friendly and fun workplace.
I worked with other salespeople and consumers. I felt the management was fair and helpful, and coworkers had a positive and motivational culture. Constant pushing to achieve more.
Training i will have forever
I was very surprised because i never though sales would be something i was good at as i studied HR in college and only wanted a summer job. I am working for phonewatch a few months now and feel i have really come out of my shell. It’s not all targets and numbers more how we say things and why. But most importantly how to make money from simple stuff like communication and bod language
Pros
Work my own hours so can balance college work
Cons
Have to be willing to put in the work
Excellent place to work!
Great atmosphere and attitude within the company. Good sales training and great experience. I feel great coning into the office every day and going out into the field with my colleagues. Always encouraging you to do more and achieve your potential no matter what. Staff genuinely care about your wellbeing and work ethic
Fun and Supportive Culture
I started with PhoneWatch with no sales experience. From day one the management at PW offered great sales training and were with me every step of the way. What I really love about working with PhoneWatch is the fact that you can have fun while working hard. PhoneWatch really knows how to recognize and reward hard work -you have the opportunity to earn a lot of money! I would recommend anyone to give it a go, it's a really great experience to work with one of Irelands best companies!
Pros
Company Culture
great culture
great place to work with a good work culture. working at phonewatch gave me skills i never knew existed but have armed me with confidence in my own ability and capability.
Pros
fun job.
Cons
outdoors.
Training is excellent and so engaging. I learned so much from the moment I started. Everyone is so approachable and welcoming as well. It's like a big family. Very fun social events. Easy to maintain the perfect work-life balance. The uncapped commission is also excellent - the opportunity to earn a lot of money is fantastic.
Pros
Quality training, Uncapped commission, Great ambiance
Cons
I can't think of any
Love coming to work everyday, the job and the people i work with are great. You learn so much working here, everyday is different which is good too. .
Pros
Working with great people and the pay is good
Cons
no complaints
Great Workplace
I work in PhoneWatch almost a year now as a Rep and ever since i started all the staff have been very helpful. The training the company gives you is extremely helpful and explained really well, your giving the right skills to succeed and there is so much room for growth in the company.
Working in PhoneWatch
Ive worked in Phonewatch just under 2 years now and i think its a great company too work for , knowing your in a company that is protecting customers houses arcross ireland and being apart of that makes me really proud too work here ,its a great enviorment across all floors , i would highly recommened working for Phonewatch because you will not be be dissapointed!
Progressive, hard working company
PhoneWatch is a great company to work for and progress within.The people that work here are genuinely helpful and friendly Management are really supportive. People are constantly promoted internally when they strive to move up the ladder. This company really suits people who are self driven, customer focused, reliable and willing to improve. If you are looking for a job to progress in and enjoy going to work this is your place to apply for!
Fun, Hardworking Company
Phonewatch is a great company to work for, not only is it a hardworking company but there is also alot of fun & enjoyment day in day out. The most enjoyable part is the company really look after staff well & are treated with the upmost respect. Phonewatch have alot of great friendly staff & you are made feel very welcomed when starting. The training for sales & customer service is a different level. Overall its a great environment to work in.
Pros
Great payment, good commission
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PhoneWatch. Our community is ready to answer.