PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews in Dublin

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Training is excellent and so engaging. I learned so much from the moment I started. Everyone is so approachable and welcoming as well. It's like a big family. Very fun social events. Easy to maintain the perfect work-life balance. The uncapped commission is also excellent - the opportunity to earn a lot of money is fantastic.
Pros
Quality training, Uncapped commission, Great ambiance
Cons
I can't think of any
Love coming to work everyday, the job and the people i work with are great. You learn so much working here, everyday is different which is good too. .
Pros
Working with great people and the pay is good
Cons
no complaints
I work in PhoneWatch almost a year now as a Rep and ever since i started all the staff have been very helpful. The training the company gives you is extremely helpful and explained really well, your giving the right skills to succeed and there is so much room for growth in the company.
Ive worked in Phonewatch just under 2 years now and i think its a great company too work for , knowing your in a company that is protecting customers houses arcross ireland and being apart of that makes me really proud too work here ,its a great enviorment across all floors , i would highly recommened working for Phonewatch because you will not be be dissapointed!
PhoneWatch is a great company to work for and progress within.The people that work here are genuinely helpful and friendly Management are really supportive. People are constantly promoted internally when they strive to move up the ladder. This company really suits people who are self driven, customer focused, reliable and willing to improve. If you are looking for a job to progress in and enjoy going to work this is your place to apply for!
Cons
Phonewatch is a great company to work for, not only is it a hardworking company but there is also alot of fun & enjoyment day in day out. The most enjoyable part is the company really look after staff well & are treated with the upmost respect. Phonewatch have alot of great friendly staff & you are made feel very welcomed when starting. The training for sales & customer service is a different level. Overall its a great environment to work in.
Pros
Great payment, good commission
I have worked in phonewatch for 3 years now and enjoy working here everyday. I have made friends for life and have had excellent chances to progress within the company. Management are all very approachable and fair. Honestly great place to work.
Great environment to work in, very supportive and helpful colleagues. Lots of options for further training and career progression. Would highly recommend Phonewatch as a great place to work.
A really nice working environment, great training provided while working and also having fun. I as a young worker highly recommend working in Phonewatch.
Pros
Very rewarding.
Cons
Rainy days
Great company for progression, I started the company with no sales experience and followed the training in the office everyday this developed me into a brilliant sales person and made me a lot of money when I was fully trained up. I then progressed onto the future leader training programme which developed me into be a professional sales person and within 8 months I was in a managerial role within the company. So if your willing to put in the hard work and dedication there are lots of opportunities to make a career for yourself in this company.
Pros
Great Culture
The sales training in PhoneWatch is the best in the country. I came to this job with no sales experience and went through their Steps to Success programme and Future Leaders programme. I have learned so many sales techniques and communication skills that I am now very confident in sales and regularly exceed my targets. The incentives are amazing, the most recent one being an all expenses paid trip to Cannes. The culture is also unbeatable.Everyone from your teammates to managers and executives are really friendly and willing to help you every step of the way. I genuinely love coming to work everyday and cant recommend PhoneWatch enough. If your looking for a start in sales,it's definitely the place to be!
Pros
Culture, training and incentives
Cons
Ignore the hype, this is not a good job, either for inexperienced staff or even experienced ones. There is no salary or sick days, you pay for all your own expenses, and you regularly have to put up with a lot of people who will slam the door in your face. There is a lot more to this job than having to "man up" as some people innocently suggest. I did get on great with my boss though in fairness and I would gladly work for him again.
Pros
Learned a lot from my boss, really nice guy
Cons
How long have you got?
I'm now 6 weeks into my new role with Phonewatch and I am loving it! The excellent training I received in the first couple of weeks has really set me up to succeed. My new colleagues have been really welcoming and everyone contributes to a great working environment. I'm really looking forward to continuing my Phonewatch journey!
Pros
People
good working hours, great location people are great would recommend to a friend top performer trips rewarded for hard work acknowledgment when you work hard
Nice culture and friendly atmosphere around the office, sales driven and customer focused. Would recommend for those looking to learn about sales and operations.
Had no sales experience before hand and joined phonewatch and followed the steps to success training program and future leader program which was actually voted the best sales training program in Ireland last year and now I have realised why because it has turned me into a sales person in a short period of time, the training program lasts 3 weeks and happens in the office for an hour everyday so your constantly learning, the first week I got alot of help from everybody and somebody was always with me on the field and even helped me with my first few sales, the second week I was fulling independent and making my own sales, but once I finished the steps to success I then applied to the future leader program which is more advanced sales training program which basically turns you into a professional sales person, that lasts around 6-8 months with training taking place twice a month, after that there a lot of progression in the company with a lot of opportunities in short period of time. Overall it’s a great company to work for and the Commission Structure is very good and you could basically make a weeks salary in one day, it’s hard the first week but once you get on your feet you can be making a lot of money in one month if you have the right attitude and mentally for the job.
some positives - the bonuses and incentives are great, and get to travel to many places around dublin everyday. too many negatives - area boss ignored my requests for winter gear, and didnt take my concerns seriously over other complaints i had - got some serious nasty abuse on doorstep from one guy which both bosses i had (branch boss and area boss) just laughed off rather than taking me seriously job was ok in some ways and definitely has its benefits but not a serious long term career option, when there are lots of better jobs out there with proper wages
Pros
great bonuses
Cons
the bosses don't stand up for you
I have worked D2D jobs. I've have worked with companies that are unprofessional, don't give the training and support that is required for someone to be successful in a fields rep job. Phonewatch offer great career opportunities with many benefits. People think commission only is a bad thing. It's only bad if you don't put in the graft. I would highly recommend this company. I am really enjoying my time,wages and the people I work with. So as a current employee, I am happily going to recommend phonewatch and happily stay working here.
Pros
Excellent training, commission, managers and fun environment.
I liked working for phonewatch, I don't have anything bad to say. One thing I guess is the low base pay which if you want a mortgage it may cause an issure
Pros
company van
Cons
base pay
not the nicest place to have has no consideration towards their workers, the only good thing about the company is the pay other than that I wouldn't tell anyone to work there unless they like being treated like a dog