Play YouTube video button
PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin42 reviews
Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Good place to be working. Possibility to learn a lof of new things. Amazing awards. Good Management Support. Caring about Customers.
In PhoneWatch I have learned that everyone works at different pace, to be more understating and not to stress If things don't go my way.
I had a lot of opportunities to work on different IT and company wide projects, to train new staff and attend different courses like debt collection management, personal effectiveness, change management and many more.

Staff is really friendly and helpful which makes every day enjoyable.

Hardest part of the job - sometimes it could get very busy and you have to prioritize duties, but I am a perfectionist so I want everything to be done on time.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that you can work independently and if you need help with anything co-workers are here to help, management trust their staff and gives constant feedback which helps to improve.