Play YouTube video button
PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews in Dundalk, County Louth

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Great job
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Great fun lots of room for progression
Top class working environment , great way to learn new skills and excel in sales , Very fast progression route to build a career within the company ! Best thing I ever done was to move to Phonewatch!
Fun work place and great people to work with
The people here care about your well-being, I felt the management was very nice and welcoming as well as the co-workers. They constantly push you to be the best that you can be.
Motivation
The atmosphere while working is amazing. Door to door sales is a lot harder than you'd think but there is always a group of people to help and support you alone the way as you progress through the career.
Perpetually refreshing atmosphere
There's always a sense of renewal with each day in the office, there is always an adaptive progression to the structure of each day adding to productivity. The outcome of each day reflects the momentum built up through each session of training. The geniality in the workplace is unlike any other, a sure and unique sense of cohesion.
Pros
Great congeniality
Cons
Motivation dependent
Great company to work for
I started working with Phonewatch over a month ago and I couldn't be happier. During my training they went over and beyond in giving me support, everyone is so helpful. The pay is excellent and I really enjoy the fact that if I work hard and achieve my goals I can win the chance to go away on foreign trips to amazing destinations.
Pros
Chances to go on trips, Great pay, progression opportunities.
Cons
Cant think of any.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PhoneWatch?