PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews in Kilkenny

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
The company focus on your training and development and give you all the tools necessary to achieve your targets, Sales or personal targets, Along with an award winning training plan you also build other skills and form lasting bonds with your team mates as there is extremely fun team incentives. You are not put under pressure to hit massive un-achievable sales numbers but instead shown how to make sales, Up skill and develop your technique and helped every step of the way.I started here over 3 years ago at an Entry level sales position with no experience in this field.I was coached and developed into the "Future leader" position after only 2 months here as progression is one of my goals and 8 months later I was promoted to sales manager.This was really exciting because it is the first place I have ever worked where the company recognises your efforts and reward you for it.
Pros
Great Company incentives such as Top performer trips, Staff relay races, Office day outings to do Go-Carting, Paint balling, Foot-golf and more.
Cons
Working in retail most my working life I wanted a change and to gain some more direct sales experience. I worked with Phonewatch the last 6 months and the only reason for leaving was to start a full time college course. I enjoyed my time here, worked with a super friendly group that were always offering to help if I was falling behind on my sales.
Pros
Friendly, helpful and encouraging atmosphere
Cons
Not much weekend work
Cons
Work is often unrewarding. Not satisfied with having to use my own money before even making any sales to get myself home which amounted to more than €60 euro in one week. I was told I would be working in Kilkenny and its surrounding area, which was never the case. In my opinion Phonewatch is a great company but they just do not meet my needs even though I am in a less valued role in the company.
Cons
Really fun place to work in. Loved my first day of training and really was fun place to work in. I learned a lot of things on and off the field with Phonewatchs help. Great team work and a great manager, she went out of her way to always make sure you got the help you needed and always supported and believed in you.
Pros
a lot of incentives
Cons
None loved every minute of it.