PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews in Limerick

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
The one plus about this job is the sales training is pretty good, which can be beneficial to you in the future, but apart from that I would avoid. Toxic working environment where ‘management’ seem to have this deluded sense of self-importance and borderline bully you unless you’re making sales. The product itself is a tough sell especially in these times and it Is very difficult to sustain your living. Staff are treated poorly expected to pay their own expenses and not even given a base wage. How is that legal! Definitely avoid.
Pros
Training is decent
Cons
Everything else
You are given fantastic training from day one. If you are hard working and strong willed you will succeed with Phonewatch. This is not a job for anyone who is not willing to learn, work hard and listen to the more experienced reps. Job progression can happen very fast, so put your head down from day one and you will be sure to reap the rewards. Management are extremely helpful and supportive and will ensure you have the tools to succeed in no time.
Pros
Great commission & Fantastic training
Cons
Working in bad weather, expected though
I went in with no sales experience and didn't expect to do well. The training is great though. I gained a lot of confidence in dealing with people using various sales techniques which helped me get my current job. My manager and colleagues were all lovely people and were eager to help me out if I needed some guidance or cheering up if I had a bad day. I left ultimately because I couldn't commit to it long term. Late hours, no base pay and no covering of expenses are the three main problems I had. If you want to progress you need to deal with this for at least 7-8 months, I lasted barely 2. Overall if you're tough enough to see past the negatives you can do well for yourself.
Pros
Generous commission, great training, nice people
Cons
Late hours, no salary, no expenses, tough work
maintaing professional attitude and drive to succeed in a difficult enviorment . commision only basis made this job unworkable as hours were long with no certainty you would earn
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PhoneWatch?