Play YouTube video button
PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews in Limerick

3.6Job Security & Advancement
Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Great job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Athlone, County Westmeath8 October 2019
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Tough work but great potential for the right person
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Limerick15 July 2019
I went in with no sales experience and didn't expect to do well. The training is great though. I gained a lot of confidence in dealing with people using various sales techniques which helped me get my current job.

My manager and colleagues were all lovely people and were eager to help me out if I needed some guidance or cheering up if I had a bad day.

I left ultimately because I couldn't commit to it long term. Late hours, no base pay and no covering of expenses are the three main problems I had. If you want to progress you need to deal with this for at least 7-8 months, I lasted barely 2.

Overall if you're tough enough to see past the negatives you can do well for yourself.
Pros
Generous commission, great training, nice people
Cons
Late hours, no salary, no expenses, tough work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Limerick25 February 2018
Motivated sales company
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Limerick2 October 2016
maintaing professional attitude and drive to succeed in a difficult enviorment . commision only basis made this job unworkable as hours were long with no certainty you would earn