PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews in Waterford

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Put in the hours and get paid more than the basic wage.Not only can you make alot of money in a short space of time but you get alot of recognition for it too which is a nice bonus and helps you strive for more.I enjoy a challenge and big rewards are there, the numbers dont lie.I learned really quickly and got loads of support.You never stay in the one place but move up the ladder really quickly.
Pros
big commissions
Cons
Its work at the end of the day
This job was so difficult you're required to meet a target, it is so hard to actually meet the sales target, people are constantly rude on the door which is so stressful for your mental health, you're expected to always be happy
Working at Phonewatch is one of the greatest career moves I have ever made .I started working for Phonewatch 5 months ago and have progressed onto the future leader course which has giving me the confidence to lead my own team and couch new members of staff . I was hired with no sales experience and was trained up to this position .If your ever looking for a change in yogur career you can not work for a work for a better company that’s professional in everything they do
Without a doubt the greatest workplace I've been in. Not only have I developed a lot of great professional skills but I feel I've grown alot as a person since joining phonewatch. It's super fun I've never wanted to come into work before I started, my weekends tend to be the most boring part of my week now!
Pros
Great incentives, flexible hours, great training programmes, clear progression path.
Cons
Xbox in the office doesn't work.