PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews in Wexford

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
I have work with Phonewatch just over a year now. From day one you are made to feel like one of the team. I like the fact Phonewatch offers quick progression within the company, I was with the company just 2 months before I was accepted on to their Future Leaders course. This course is an award winning management program that when successfully completed gives you a passport to be able to work in other departments of the company i.e Management, Couching etc. I also love the fact that hard work is not only recognised but is reward. The commission they pay is fantastic if you put in the work you reap the rewards. They look after their employees as well with things like top sales rep trips, prizes, kick off parties etc. Being a field sale representative has really done so much for my confidence. I'd highly recommend this job it would a great start to your career.
Great way for me to gain sales experience.Only starting out my work life i had no experience in sales and wanted to pursue a career in sales.Worked with these guys for the Summer before starting college and really enjoyed it ,thanks for the opportunity and hopefully see yous again for the Christmas period.
Pros
Sales training, friendly atmosphere
Cons
Would have liked to work weekends- no weekend work available
Perfect company for progression, I started the company with no sales experience and shortly after the training in the office every day this turned me into a sales person and made me a lot of money when I was fully trained up. Great culture in the company and recognition. Also very fun environment, great incentives, road trips and top-performer trips available to everyone.
PhoneWatch is part of Sector Security, Europe’s leading supplier of monitored home security. • Building and presenting individual technology presentations to the client considering their existing or revised security requirements. Winning back lost customers. • Meeting and exceeding sales targets month on month. Phonewatch Wall of fame for outstanding achievements for four months in a row.
Pros
Work your own hours outside of Office meetings
Cons
UnSociable Hours
I love my job. Fantastic company. Pay is great and bonus' are out of this world. Free holidays, free nights away, road trips, MVP trips. All of these available with phonewatch
Pros
Free holidays
Cons
Not enough days in the week