Play YouTube video button
PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews in Wexford

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Great job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Athlone, County Westmeath8 October 2019
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Productive and fun workplace
FSM (Current Employee) –  Wexford28 May 2019
Perfect company for progression, I started the company with no sales experience and shortly after the training in the office every day this turned me into a sales person and made me a lot of money when I was fully trained up. Great culture in the company and recognition. Also very fun environment, great incentives, road trips and top-performer trips available to everyone.
Dire place to work
PhoneWatch is part of Sector Security, Europe’s leading supplier of monitored home security.
• Building and presenting individual technology presentations to the client considering their existing or revised security requirements. Winning back lost customers.
• Meeting and exceeding sales targets month on month. Phonewatch Wall of fame for outstanding achievements for four months in a row.
Pros
Work your own hours outside of Office meetings
Cons
UnSociable Hours
Best company ive ever worked for
Sales concultant (Current Employee) –  Wexford2 June 2017
I love my job. Fantastic company. Pay is great and bonus' are out of this world. Free holidays, free nights away, road trips, MVP trips. All of these available with phonewatch
Pros
Free holidays
Cons
Not enough days in the week