PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews for FSM

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Perfect company for progression, I started the company with no sales experience and shortly after the training in the office every day this turned me into a sales person and made me a lot of money when I was fully trained up. Great culture in the company and recognition. Also very fun environment, great incentives, road trips and top-performer trips available to everyone.
The company focus on your training and development and give you all the tools necessary to achieve your targets, Sales or personal targets, Along with an award winning training plan you also build other skills and form lasting bonds with your team mates as there is extremely fun team incentives. You are not put under pressure to hit massive un-achievable sales numbers but instead shown how to make sales, Up skill and develop your technique and helped every step of the way.
Pros
Great Company incentives such as Top performer trips, Staff relay races, Office day outings to do Go-Carting, Paint balling, Foot-golf and more.
Cons