PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews for Field Manager

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
The company focus on your training and development and give you all the tools necessary to achieve your targets, Sales or personal targets, Along with an award winning training plan you also build other skills and form lasting bonds with your team mates as there is extremely fun team incentives. You are not put under pressure to hit massive un-achievable sales numbers but instead shown how to make sales, Up skill and develop your technique and helped every step of the way.I started here over 3 years ago at an Entry level sales position with no experience in this field.I was coached and developed into the "Future leader" position after only 2 months here as progression is one of my goals and 8 months later I was promoted to sales manager.This was really exciting because it is the first place I have ever worked where the company recognises your efforts and reward you for it.
Pros
Great Company incentives such as Top performer trips, Staff relay races, Office day outings to do Go-Carting, Paint balling, Foot-golf and more.
Cons
I started at PhoneWatch without sales experience and was given excellent training and supported all the way. This is an excellent job for someone who is driven to succeed and sets goals for themselves. It kick started my career and I developed personally as well as making many friends along the way. Couldn't fault the company. The culture within the company is that everyone wants to see others do well. This was instantly noticeable when I started. Quickly learned sales techniques and learned how to lead and coach people through their Future Leaders course. Management are supportive. Hardest part is the wet weather. Most enjoyable part is meeting new people.
Pros
You can earn alot of money very fast.
Cons
Some people can be negative.
I started with Phonewatch back in November with no sales experience and now I'm sitting in the managers chair the rate of progression is rapid within the company. Dare to be different!! Stand out from the crowd.. I found Phonewatch to be the place I found something I was good at that doesn't feel like work, I think of it as hanging out with friends, we are more like family here at Phonewatch.
I started in Phonewatch in December 2019 with no sales experience, by February I was invited the join the future leaders team (assistant manager) and in March before Covid I was promoted as to office manager. Highly recommend Phonewatch to anyone looking for a new start or change of career direction as they provide all the tools necessary to be successful.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible hours, great staff
Great company for progression, I started the company with no sales experience and followed the training in the office everyday this developed me into a brilliant sales person and made me a lot of money when I was fully trained up. I then progressed onto the future leader training programme which developed me into be a professional sales person and within 8 months I was in a managerial role within the company. So if your willing to put in the hard work and dedication there are lots of opportunities to make a career for yourself in this company.
Pros
Great Culture