Play YouTube video button
PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews for Field Sales Representative

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Great job
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Poorly managed
During your training period in rural counties you are expected to travel excessive miles for your experience in getting sales. This inevitable leads to a loss in income. There is no job security and got forbid you'd need a few sick days. Hounded my management to return to work immediately or return you badge and folder. You'll be told that transportation will be provided by management however if you has your own you'll be expected to carry others with you and babysit them while trying to achieve your own goals. Which would of course be fine if you didn't have to add yet more milage to your day without so much as a thank you.
Great fun lots of room for progression
Top class working environment , great way to learn new skills and excel in sales , Very fast progression route to build a career within the company ! Best thing I ever done was to move to Phonewatch!
Motivation
The atmosphere while working is amazing. Door to door sales is a lot harder than you'd think but there is always a group of people to help and support you alone the way as you progress through the career.
The culture is the best thing about this company
Training is fantastic at PhoneWatch. It really is a recipe for success. You're trained from the bottom up and it really doesnt whether you've never worked a day or your life in sales or whether you've done it for 20 years - everyone is given the same opportunity and training. Everyone comes in to train in the office before we head out into the field. The training is done in manageable steps so youre not overloaded with information and then thrown out to the wolves and expected to be able to sell. Youre trained fully over the space of a couple of weeks and work very closely with your manager until youre capable of selling independently yourself. The culture in the workplace is my favourite thing about working for PhoneWatch. Everyone is so down to earth and approachable. You're not just a number to this company, even very high up people within the company know you by name from a very early stage which is very rare. The hardest part of the job can be to bounce back if you've had a hard day, but with the right attitude and determination that shouldnt be an issue. I believed from a very early stage in my career that I had what it took to make a lot of money by working as a sales rep for PhoneWatch and I was right. I recently just got promoted to a Field Sales Manager after just 7 months working for the company (having never worked in sales before), so I am living proof that progression is there and can happen very quickly if you want it to. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to be good at it and really getting into a good rythm of selling, its addictive!!
Pros
Progression can happen quickly if you want it to. Great incentives. Great culture. Great atmosphere.
fun environment
iv worked with phonewatch for about a month, the job itself is getting customers to switch to our system and show them the benefits of it. office life was fun as it didnt feel like a office, management was superb and down to earth, the position i was in is a field sales rep so i would have to cold call on doors which was usually 100+ a day, not actually bad to be fair the only con to it is that it was a commission only role meaning if i didn't make sales i didn't make money. the commission is great and i have seen people there making easily 3,000 pm easily however to me it is a game of luck, overall do i recommend phonewatch? yes i do, for the simple fact that you never feel stressed, you always have fun and you just dont feel like youre working a job at all, if you can handle objections, lots of no's and willing to ride it out when its rough then go for it.
Pros
most relaxed chilled work environment
Cons
no salary, game of luck
Fun office
All the staff are really nice and the office's are very modern with ps4 and foosball tables but avoid working here if you have no sales experince the staff turn over is ridiculous and works on commission only
Motivated sales company
maintaing professional attitude and drive to succeed in a difficult enviorment . commision only basis made this job unworkable as hours were long with no certainty you would earn
Fun workplace, positive environment
Long hours, working till late every night. Job was enjoyable but difficult, working with strangers on the doorstep all day. Commission only, if not a confident and talented salesman this is a very difficult job.
Pros
Positive environment & Peer encouragement, intensive training
Cons
Late hours, commission only
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PhoneWatch. Our community is ready to answer.