PhoneWatch Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant
Sales Assistant5 reviews
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 114 reviews
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
training sessions were generally good, but in reality if you don't have sales experience do not apply, as the phonewatch role is very demanding on your personal time with hours the managers say are flexible but in reality are not. there is also far too much monitoring of staff, and too much ambiguity over your employment status (phonewatch officially employ you but you have to do all your own taxes). it was a good learning experience to some degree but really not worth it - the self-hype of the company is very over the top as well.
training is good
lack of flexibility, too much paperwork for staff that admin should be taking care of instead
Ignore the hype, this is not a good job, either for inexperienced staff or even experienced ones. There is no salary or sick days, you pay for all your own expenses, and you regularly have to put up with a lot of people who will slam the door in your face. There is a lot more to this job than having to "man up" as some people innocently suggest. I did get on great with my boss though in fairness and I would gladly work for him again.
Learned a lot from my boss, really nice guy
How long have you got?
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
work hours were allover the place, and i would often be left standing in the rain with no shelter at 10-30 at night in oldcastle or some other place far from home waiting for my lift to finish their call backs. direct manager was great, but area manager is not a nice person at all, a typical robotic company man type. work culture was ok, but a little bit too cult-ish for my liking. hardest part was uncertain hours and frequently zero return for genuine hard work walking lonely roads late at night in the middle of nowhere. there was nothing enjoyable about working for them, and glad i'm back studying, and i have nothing to do with that awful area manger anymore
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PhoneWatch. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 114 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about PhoneWatch
- What was the most challenging part of your role at PhoneWatch?Answered by PhoneWatch
- If you were to leave PhoneWatch, what would be the reason?Answered by PhoneWatch
- Is the pay commission or set ?Answered by PhoneWatch
- Was your hard work acknowledged at PhoneWatch?4 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?Answered by PhoneWatch
- Would you make a sale in a week? Is it really hard as some make it out to beAnswered by PhoneWatch
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at PhoneWatch? What are the steps along the …2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of PhoneWatch about how to improve it?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at PhoneWatch?2 people answered
- What is PhoneWatch sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
See all questions and answers
PhoneWatch Reviews by Job Title