PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
I loved it absolutely loved it. The long nights were hard but the company is amazing very helpful when learning and very welcoming also. The harder you work the more you get in your paycheck. Training was excellent managers are very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Free coffee and working kitchen so you can bring to work a good meal.
Cons
The one plus about this job is the sales training is pretty good, which can be beneficial to you in the future, but apart from that I would avoid. Toxic working environment where ‘management’ seem to have this deluded sense of self-importance and borderline bully you unless you’re making sales. The product itself is a tough sell especially in these times and it Is very difficult to sustain your living. Staff are treated poorly expected to pay their own expenses and not even given a base wage. How is that legal! Definitely avoid.
Pros
Training is decent
Cons
Everything else
Working in retail most my working life I wanted a change and to gain some more direct sales experience. I worked with Phonewatch the last 6 months and the only reason for leaving was to start a full time college course. I enjoyed my time here, worked with a super friendly group that were always offering to help if I was falling behind on my sales.
Pros
Friendly, helpful and encouraging atmosphere
Cons
Not much weekend work
PhoneWatch are a great company to work for. They give the best sales training in the country and all the tools you require to go to the top. It's also a fun environment as we alwase have a good laugh in the office.
Pros
Prizes
Cons
Out in all weather
Great way for me to gain sales experience.Only starting out my work life i had no experience in sales and wanted to pursue a career in sales.Worked with these guys for the Summer before starting college and really enjoyed it ,thanks for the opportunity and hopefully see yous again for the Christmas period.
Pros
Sales training, friendly atmosphere
Cons
Would have liked to work weekends- no weekend work available
Working in Phonewatch so far has been an absolute pleasure for me. It has completely brought me out of my comfort zone and the trainings every morning boost my confidence completely. Getting up in the mornings and heading into work feels completely different to heading into previous jobs of mine, in this case I actually enjoy going in, seeing my friends who I work with everyday who are really like family at this stage. Phonewatch is a great company to work for and it has many perks to the job, such as ongoing competitions between your region and also nationwide.
Pros
Plenty of progression
Crew are all sound and welcoming, training is provided where my confidence has improved dramatically, I’m much more comfortable talking in social situations.
Pros
Free lifts, smoke breaks, steady pace
You are given fantastic training from day one. If you are hard working and strong willed you will succeed with Phonewatch. This is not a job for anyone who is not willing to learn, work hard and listen to the more experienced reps. Job progression can happen very fast, so put your head down from day one and you will be sure to reap the rewards. Management are extremely helpful and supportive and will ensure you have the tools to succeed in no time.
Pros
Great commission & Fantastic training
Cons
Working in bad weather, expected though
It is a fun place too work staff and management are lovely but it is commission only basis also if you have to travel anywhere to do your door to door sales you have to pay for your own transport to and from these areas.
Fast paced environment, but if your willing to put the effort you can achieve big here. Training daily is a massive boost going into the field, and there is a competitive but fun feeling in the office. If your looking too boost your confidence, and have a outgoing personality this is definitely an opportunity for you. Management is very sound and will get you to a level where you can change your financial situation.
Fun environment to work in. Phonewatch offer top quality sales training. Tough but rewarding job it definitely does not suit everybody but it’s a great job for motivated people. Even if it’s not a job for you it’s a great way to build confidence! Any skills obtained from this job are transferable to any other job. A great job to get your first step up in sales.
Head onto sales field and engage with potential customers about the product and pitch and close sales. Commissioned based. Tough work in evenings when you would not get a sale but extremely rewarding and thrilling when you did.
alright if you are stuck for something to do and there is no other work out there, but even in door to door sales there are better more professional companies to work for. i was in a bit of a stop-gap situation when i joined them and luckily i found something a lot better in a similar field. unprofessional management who are really nice to the clients on the office phone but then call them all sorts of abusive names when they hang up, lots of disgusting behaviour at social events, and arrogant young lads who think nothing of pestering elderly people at the door who have told them clearly they are not interested. this is the REAL face of phonewatch. just be very aware of that before you get sucked into their self-promotion.
Door to door sales is very demoralising. Constant rejection is hard to take and the chances of making a sale were low, generally only 2 a week. I feel that if the product was considerably cheaper it would be much more manageable.
When I started at Phonewatch I couldn’t have felt more comfortable, everyone is so accommodating and genuinely wants to see you do well within the company. The room for progression within phone watch is also the best I’ve seen from any job I’ve worked at, you can go from beginner to manager in rapid time if they see you are making the effort to do so.
Pros
No limit on how much money you make
Cons
I got 99 problems but phone watch aint one of them
With the right attitude, you can go far in this company very quickly. Support is always on hand and managers genuinely want to see you progress. Be willing to learn, be positive and set goals for yourself. Handiest job in Ireland. Love this gig.
Fleck able hrs to work and really good to get on with them all I love working as they have a lot of goals to get and there is a big reward for everything you do
I was very surprised because i never though sales would be something i was good at as i studied HR in college and only wanted a summer job. I am working for phonewatch a few months now and feel i have really come out of my shell. It’s not all targets and numbers more how we say things and why. But most importantly how to make money from simple stuff like communication and bod language
Pros
Work my own hours so can balance college work
Cons
Have to be willing to put in the work
I went in with no sales experience and didn't expect to do well. The training is great though. I gained a lot of confidence in dealing with people using various sales techniques which helped me get my current job. My manager and colleagues were all lovely people and were eager to help me out if I needed some guidance or cheering up if I had a bad day. I left ultimately because I couldn't commit to it long term. Late hours, no base pay and no covering of expenses are the three main problems I had. If you want to progress you need to deal with this for at least 7-8 months, I lasted barely 2. Overall if you're tough enough to see past the negatives you can do well for yourself.
Pros
Generous commission, great training, nice people
Cons
Late hours, no salary, no expenses, tough work