Play YouTube video button
PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Great job
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Fun Place to Work but It Is A Commission Based Role
It is a fun place too work staff and management are lovely but it is commission only basis also if you have to travel anywhere to do your door to door sales you have to pay for your own transport to and from these areas.
Great job to start your sales career
Fast paced environment, but if your willing to put the effort you can achieve big here. Training daily is a massive boost going into the field, and there is a competitive but fun feeling in the office.

If your looking too boost your confidence, and have a outgoing personality this is definitely an opportunity for you.

Management is very sound and will get you to a level where you can change your financial situation.
Excellent place to work
Fun environment to work in. Phonewatch offer top quality sales training. Tough but rewarding job it definitely does not suit everybody but it’s a great job for motivated people. Even if it’s not a job for you it’s a great way to build confidence! Any skills obtained from this job are transferable to any other job. A great job to get your first step up in sales.
Fun environment
Head onto sales field and engage with potential customers about the product and pitch and close sales. Commissioned based. Tough work in evenings when you would not get a sale but extremely rewarding and thrilling when you did.
good if you are stuck for work, but not a proper job
alright if you are stuck for something to do and there is no other work out there, but even in door to door sales there are better more professional companies to work for.

i was in a bit of a stop-gap situation when i joined them and luckily i found something a lot better in a similar field.

unprofessional management who are really nice to the clients on the office phone but then call them all sorts of abusive names when they hang up, lots of disgusting behaviour at social events, and arrogant young lads who think nothing of pestering elderly people at the door who have told them clearly they are not interested.

this is the REAL face of phonewatch. just be very aware of that before you get sucked into their self-promotion.
more lows than highs
Door to door sales is very demoralising. Constant rejection is hard to take and the chances of making a sale were low, generally only 2 a week. I feel that if the product was considerably cheaper it would be much more manageable.
Started here a week ago and already feel at home!
When I started at Phonewatch I couldn’t have felt more comfortable, everyone is so accommodating and genuinely wants to see you do well within the company.

The room for progression within phone watch is also the best I’ve seen from any job I’ve worked at, you can go from beginner to manager in rapid time if they see you are making the effort to do so.
Pros
No limit on how much money you make
Cons
I got 99 problems but phone watch aint one of them
Attitude is everything
With the right attitude, you can go far in this company very quickly. Support is always on hand and managers genuinely want to see you progress.
Be willing to learn, be positive and set goals for yourself.

Handiest job in Ireland. Love this gig.
Such a relaxed job
Fleck able hrs to work and really good to get on with them all I love working as they have a lot of goals to get and there is a big reward for everything you do
Training i will have forever
I was very surprised because i never though sales would be something i was good at as i studied HR in college and only wanted a summer job. I am working for phonewatch a few months now and feel i have really come out of my shell. It’s not all targets and numbers more how we say things and why. But most importantly how to make money from simple stuff like communication and bod language
Pros
Work my own hours so can balance college work
Cons
Have to be willing to put in the work
Tough work but great potential for the right person
I went in with no sales experience and didn't expect to do well. The training is great though. I gained a lot of confidence in dealing with people using various sales techniques which helped me get my current job.

My manager and colleagues were all lovely people and were eager to help me out if I needed some guidance or cheering up if I had a bad day.

I left ultimately because I couldn't commit to it long term. Late hours, no base pay and no covering of expenses are the three main problems I had. If you want to progress you need to deal with this for at least 7-8 months, I lasted barely 2.

Overall if you're tough enough to see past the negatives you can do well for yourself.
Pros
Generous commission, great training, nice people
Cons
Late hours, no salary, no expenses, tough work
Overall, a really nice place to work!
I started in PhoneWatch a few months ago, when I came back home after travelling. I didn't have much experience, so it was a great way into a well-known Irish company.

The training and experience is really great, and I'm already on a programme that will help me work up to a job as a manager. To go from not knowing what I wanted to do, to having a proper idea of my career has been great. I now feel like I'm a good salesman, and I think i'll now always work in sales. Where I live there aren't too many jobs going, so I'm lucky to have a job where I can earn good money without having to move to Dublin, the atmosphere in our office is great, we're a close team, and already good friends. I'd recommend PhoneWatch to anyone, it's worth finding out for yourself.
Pros
Training and opportunties
Cons
You work hard, but you can earn good money doing it.
Great Workplace
I work in PhoneWatch almost a year now as a Rep and ever since i started all the staff have been very helpful. The training the company gives you is extremely helpful and explained really well, your giving the right skills to succeed and there is so much room for growth in the company.
Progressive, hard working company
PhoneWatch is a great company to work for and progress within.The people that work here are genuinely helpful and friendly Management are really supportive. People are constantly promoted internally when they strive to move up the ladder. This company really suits people who are self driven, customer focused, reliable and willing to improve. If you are looking for a job to progress in and enjoy going to work this is your place to apply for!
Fun, Hardworking Company
Phonewatch is a great company to work for, not only is it a hardworking company but there is also alot of fun & enjoyment day in day out. The most enjoyable part is the company really look after staff well & are treated with the upmost respect. Phonewatch have alot of great friendly staff & you are made feel very welcomed when starting. The training for sales & customer service is a different level. Overall its a great environment to work in.
Pros
Great payment, good commission
Fun Challenging environment
A really nice working environment, great training provided while working and also having fun. I as a young worker highly recommend working in Phonewatch.
Pros
Very rewarding.
Cons
Rainy days
Best Sales Training Around!
The sales training in PhoneWatch is the best in the country. I came to this job with no sales experience and went through their Steps to Success programme and Future Leaders programme. I have learned so many sales techniques and communication skills that I am now very confident in sales and regularly exceed my targets. The incentives are amazing, the most recent one being an all expenses paid trip to Cannes. The culture is also unbeatable.Everyone from your teammates to managers and executives are really friendly and willing to help you every step of the way. I genuinely love coming to work everyday and cant recommend PhoneWatch enough. If your looking for a start in sales,it's definitely the place to be!
Pros
Culture, training and incentives
fun
fun time not great commission pay makes it very difficult . long days with awkward working hours. management was very poor work collouges were great to work with.
Pros
fun
Cons
commission pay
Work is often unrewarding. Not satisfied with having to use my own money before even making any sales to get myself home which amounted to more than €60 euro in one week. I was told I would be working in Kilkenny and its surrounding area, which was never the case. In my opinion Phonewatch is a great company but they just do not meet my needs even though I am in a less valued role in the company.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PhoneWatch. Our community is ready to answer.