PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Reviews

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
I have been working at phonewatch for a couple of months now and it has been so much fun! From the minute I walked into the office everyone was so welcoming and It was like we already knew eachother before I even started that we got on so well. I have had nothing but a fantastic experience so far and there’s so many career opportunities that you can branch out into which I didn’t know before applying for the job. There’s such an amazing atmosphere and everyone is constantly showing a positive attitude and there’s always somebody to go to for help because everyone is constantly looking out for eachother which I think is really important in a workplace. Working with phonewatch definitely improved my social skills and thrived me to aim higher not only in the company itself but at anything I do in life in general. I go to work with a smile on my face every morning and come home after work feeling so happy which is so important because when you do something you love it doesn’t necessarily feel like work. They provide really good training sessions and even in lockdown they keep you entertained with so much fun activities like quizzes and games! Like any job once you put in the effort you’ll enjoy it and have so much fun!
Pros
Great atmosphere, fun, career opportunities, meeting new people
Cons
None can not fault the company
Excellent atmosphere. Second to none training and great support from management. Plenty opportunity for progression. Good pay and perks, nice place to work with friendly staff and management. Continuous training during lockdowns with the opportunity to make sales. Self employed role so you are in control of your own salary, great experience.
I began working in Phonewatch last July and straight away was welcomed with open arms. Phonewatch invests a lot of time into their employees welfare and ensure everyone is given the appropriate tools to make sales. There is a brilliant team atmosphere both in Cork and across all the offices in the country. Communication is a vital part of the role and the support you receive from other team members, future leaders and your field sales managers both in the office and on the field is top class. You get out of this job what you put in, once you get involved and invest some time in to your position it won’t be long before you reap the rewards.
Pros
Award winning sales training, fantastic working environment
in office for 10am on field for 1.30developed better social skills and communicationtop class management, very involved fun workplace with competitiveness hardest part of the job is the long hoursthe financial benefit, if hours worked are quality hours put in.
Pros
very good training
Cons
Management is top class , training is the best in the country , great work place altogether! What you give in you’ll get out , highly recommend 5 star !
I've been working with phonewatch for nearly a year and it has vastly improved my social skills and willingness to aim higher. Very supportive environment and it has opened a lot of doors for me, I'm progressing hugely with the company and I'm very excited for my future with phonewatch, cannot recommend it enough.
Made some good friends here, PhoneWatch have a way of making work fun. Good training, if theres a period of time that you are falling behind in sales, coaching and advice is given to better yourself.
Pros
Sales training
Cons
No weekend work
Started working with Phonwatch as a entry level sales rep in August 2020 . From the moment I started I loved the atmosphere. I have had worked in retail management for many years and this was the exact change I needed . My first week was a lot of theory of selling and out knocking doors . I had help and guidance through my first week and Managed the smash my weekly target on day 1 . Since then I have gone on the become a future leader and hope to branch into management this year . If you are willing to work hard this is the place to be . Great commission structure and plenty of training which is ongoing . A great company to work for . Really look out for there reps by having top performance trips and awards night .. Even over lockdown we were kept involved with amazing prizes and games . Highly recommend.
Pros
Great training, very good pay, fun atmosphere
Cons
Not being able to sell door to door due to lockdown
Phonewatch is a fantastic Company to work for. If you are a determined, motivated person you will have the opportunity to achieve great things. You will be given first class training from your regional manager's. You will also receive Phone calls and positive messages to keep you motivated while out in the field. There is a strong emphasis on Togetherness in Phonewatch. Even though you work primarily on your own, with useful apps like Whats app, you are constantly getting feedback from more experienced sales Reps while you work. Everyone helps one another to deliver the sales they would like to achieve.
Pros
Uncapped earnings
Cons
People can be rather rude at certain houses
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PhoneWatch?
Found phone watch to really invest in their employees across the board in all sectors and throughout the company. They had recently been trying to push the company to be recognised for the "great place to work" scheme and it really showed. There was an all round sense of happy employees and I would recommend it to anyone.
Pros
Many team building days out and an ethost of fostering a happy team of employees
What determines your success in this job depends on the rep more than anything else. A lot of people give up before they strike gold level, which is tragic. But as for any other trade it requires a lot of patience, persistence, and perceptiveness to become exceptional. This job is not for everyone. But if you are willing to put in the extra bit of effort, your labour will pay off in the long run.
Pros
Uncapped potential, lenient work hours, good office moral, competent training program, open minded recruitment process.
Cons
Sometimes run into bad weather on the field.
It's a great company to start your endeavour with sales, either with or without experience you'll get all the training needed to get you succesful. Company has great commission structure and many other benefits included. Personally I've started with PhoneWatch in June and just within few weeks with the right training I've got promoted to a Future Leader position and I'm not planning to leave any time soon. Aside from company benefits, you'll be surrounded only by people who wants to see you WIN and prosper.
Pros
Great unmatchable atmosphere
Great fun work place with friendly people, great for balancing work snd personal time. Learned some great communication skills and confidence boost. Highly recommend
PhoneWatch is a great company to be a part of, the training provided helps not only in business, but life itself. Highly recommended for someone with salesman-like nature.
Pros
Great management
Phone watch is a very fun place to work you get to work with many different types of people and are not stuck in an office all day. management are very friendly and accommodating, pay is very good but you must be willing to work it is long hpurs but overall a very good and enjoyable job and workplace .
Pros
Out and about, good money
Cons
Long hours, commission pay
PhoneWatch is a great place to work. Everyone is really nice and will go out of their way to provide you with top class sales training. I had no prior sales experience before joining, but I couldn't recommend PhoneWatch enough if you are looking to move into sales. The career progression in the company is great and the earning potential is unlimited.
Working with phonewatch has proved to be a very straightforward pleasant experience, you are trained in a way that helps you perform door to door sales in a way that works for you, accompanied by a good team you can share ideas and tactics and have an overall fun time while doing so.You may struggle in the beginning but once you get into the swing of things it becomes second nature
It began and remains the most extraordinary company to be a part of....apply and become part of the team...Phonewatch hires for attitude: are willing to learn?; are you willing to improve?; are you customer focussed?; are you goal oriented?; We will teach you everything else
Lovely people to work with. Manager is sound. Long hours, enjoying the days so far, great way to get experience. Commission based but really easy to make it
Pros
Good money
Cons
I loved it absolutely loved it. The long nights were hard but the company is amazing very helpful when learning and very welcoming also. The harder you work the more you get in your paycheck. Training was excellent managers are very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Free coffee and working kitchen so you can bring to work a good meal.
  1. Employee reviews