PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Culture reviews

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Excellent atmosphere. Second to none training and great support from management. Plenty opportunity for progression. Good pay and perks, nice place to work with friendly staff and management. Continuous training during lockdowns with the opportunity to make sales. Self employed role so you are in control of your own salary, great experience.
I began working in Phonewatch last July and straight away was welcomed with open arms. Phonewatch invests a lot of time into their employees welfare and ensure everyone is given the appropriate tools to make sales. There is a brilliant team atmosphere both in Cork and across all the offices in the country. Communication is a vital part of the role and the support you receive from other team members, future leaders and your field sales managers both in the office and on the field is top class. You get out of this job what you put in, once you get involved and invest some time in to your position it won’t be long before you reap the rewards.
Pros
Award winning sales training, fantastic working environment
in office for 10am on field for 1.30developed better social skills and communicationtop class management, very involved fun workplace with competitiveness hardest part of the job is the long hoursthe financial benefit, if hours worked are quality hours put in.
Pros
very good training
Cons
Great fun work place with friendly people, great for balancing work snd personal time. Learned some great communication skills and confidence boost. Highly recommend
It began and remains the most extraordinary company to be a part of....apply and become part of the team...Phonewatch hires for attitude: are willing to learn?; are you willing to improve?; are you customer focussed?; are you goal oriented?; We will teach you everything else
The company focus on your training and development and give you all the tools necessary to achieve your targets, Sales or personal targets, Along with an award winning training plan you also build other skills and form lasting bonds with your team mates as there is extremely fun team incentives. You are not put under pressure to hit massive un-achievable sales numbers but instead shown how to make sales, Up skill and develop your technique and helped every step of the way.I started here over 3 years ago at an Entry level sales position with no experience in this field.I was coached and developed into the "Future leader" position after only 2 months here as progression is one of my goals and 8 months later I was promoted to sales manager.This was really exciting because it is the first place I have ever worked where the company recognises your efforts and reward you for it.
Pros
Great Company incentives such as Top performer trips, Staff relay races, Office day outings to do Go-Carting, Paint balling, Foot-golf and more.
Cons
my experience with PhoneWatch has all been positive . Everyone is generally young and ambitious and there is a great Culture . They offer award winning training programs which help you learn how to sell and if you want to continue ,They will teach you how to train new starts how to sell ..Senior management have all come from the ground up so they understand what we need and what it takes to be successful here .I had no sales experience when I started and now I am a very confident seller
Pros
Holidays, Free lunch, Iphone competitions, Loads more
Cons
hours
I started at PhoneWatch without sales experience and was given excellent training and supported all the way. This is an excellent job for someone who is driven to succeed and sets goals for themselves. It kick started my career and I developed personally as well as making many friends along the way. Couldn't fault the company. The culture within the company is that everyone wants to see others do well. This was instantly noticeable when I started. Quickly learned sales techniques and learned how to lead and coach people through their Future Leaders course. Management are supportive. Hardest part is the wet weather. Most enjoyable part is meeting new people.
Pros
You can earn alot of money very fast.
Cons
Some people can be negative.
Working with phonewatch over a year now and its fun.Benefits are excellent.Competitive pay. Came in with zero sales experience as full training was provided.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
You are given fantastic training from day one. If you are hard working and strong willed you will succeed with Phonewatch. This is not a job for anyone who is not willing to learn, work hard and listen to the more experienced reps. Job progression can happen very fast, so put your head down from day one and you will be sure to reap the rewards. Management are extremely helpful and supportive and will ensure you have the tools to succeed in no time.
Pros
Great commission & Fantastic training
Cons
Working in bad weather, expected though
In phonewatch we worked off commission which made things a competitive environment and each sale we got was 200 for just the one sale and then for hitting bonuses extra 550 every 7 sales
Absolutely love working in Phone watch, the Job culture is amazing . all staff members are friendly , really good commission and incentives Basic wage is my only criticism
Fast paced environment, but if your willing to put the effort you can achieve big here. Training daily is a massive boost going into the field, and there is a competitive but fun feeling in the office. If your looking too boost your confidence, and have a outgoing personality this is definitely an opportunity for you. Management is very sound and will get you to a level where you can change your financial situation.
I find PhoneWatch to be a great work place not only for the experience and learning aspects but the people and management are very friendly and great to talk with.
I’ve been working at phonewatch a few weeks, and I am blown away! The Steps to Success training programme is amazing, I am learning something new every day. The people here are all great, everyone is so helpful! Working on the field is great fun too, the commission is amazing and the atmosphere is great. There is also lots of room for progression with the future leaders programme.
Pros
Office Atmosphere, Great commission, excellent training, Progression opportunities
Cons
I worked with other salespeople and consumers. I felt the management was fair and helpful, and coworkers had a positive and motivational culture. Constant pushing to achieve more.
The atmosphere while working is amazing. Door to door sales is a lot harder than you'd think but there is always a group of people to help and support you alone the way as you progress through the career.
There's always a sense of renewal with each day in the office, there is always an adaptive progression to the structure of each day adding to productivity. The outcome of each day reflects the momentum built up through each session of training. The geniality in the workplace is unlike any other, a sure and unique sense of cohesion.
Pros
Great congeniality
Cons
Motivation dependent
Absolutely amazing atmosphere to work in. Amazing benefits, rewards and progression within the company. Such a great team spirit. Highly recommend applying 💪🏼🔥
Great atmosphere and attitude within the company. Good sales training and great experience. I feel great coning into the office every day and going out into the field with my colleagues. Always encouraging you to do more and achieve your potential no matter what. Staff genuinely care about your wellbeing and work ethic