PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Job security & advancement reviews

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
I have been working at phonewatch for a couple of months now and it has been so much fun! From the minute I walked into the office everyone was so welcoming and It was like we already knew eachother before I even started that we got on so well. I have had nothing but a fantastic experience so far and there’s so many career opportunities that you can branch out into which I didn’t know before applying for the job. There’s such an amazing atmosphere and everyone is constantly showing a positive attitude and there’s always somebody to go to for help because everyone is constantly looking out for eachother which I think is really important in a workplace. Working with phonewatch definitely improved my social skills and thrived me to aim higher not only in the company itself but at anything I do in life in general. I go to work with a smile on my face every morning and come home after work feeling so happy which is so important because when you do something you love it doesn’t necessarily feel like work. They provide really good training sessions and even in lockdown they keep you entertained with so much fun activities like quizzes and games! Like any job once you put in the effort you’ll enjoy it and have so much fun!
Pros
Great atmosphere, fun, career opportunities, meeting new people
Cons
None can not fault the company
Excellent atmosphere. Second to none training and great support from management. Plenty opportunity for progression. Good pay and perks, nice place to work with friendly staff and management. Continuous training during lockdowns with the opportunity to make sales. Self employed role so you are in control of your own salary, great experience.
I've been working with phonewatch for nearly a year and it has vastly improved my social skills and willingness to aim higher. Very supportive environment and it has opened a lot of doors for me, I'm progressing hugely with the company and I'm very excited for my future with phonewatch, cannot recommend it enough.
It's a great company to start your endeavour with sales, either with or without experience you'll get all the training needed to get you succesful. Company has great commission structure and many other benefits included. Personally I've started with PhoneWatch in June and just within few weeks with the right training I've got promoted to a Future Leader position and I'm not planning to leave any time soon. Aside from company benefits, you'll be surrounded only by people who wants to see you WIN and prosper.
Pros
Great unmatchable atmosphere
PhoneWatch is a great company to be a part of, the training provided helps not only in business, but life itself. Highly recommended for someone with salesman-like nature.
Pros
Great management
PhoneWatch is a great place to work. Everyone is really nice and will go out of their way to provide you with top class sales training. I had no prior sales experience before joining, but I couldn't recommend PhoneWatch enough if you are looking to move into sales. The career progression in the company is great and the earning potential is unlimited.
It began and remains the most extraordinary company to be a part of....apply and become part of the team...Phonewatch hires for attitude: are willing to learn?; are you willing to improve?; are you customer focussed?; are you goal oriented?; We will teach you everything else
I have work with Phonewatch just over a year now. From day one you are made to feel like one of the team. I like the fact Phonewatch offers quick progression within the company, I was with the company just 2 months before I was accepted on to their Future Leaders course. This course is an award winning management program that when successfully completed gives you a passport to be able to work in other departments of the company i.e Management, Couching etc. I also love the fact that hard work is not only recognised but is reward. The commission they pay is fantastic if you put in the work you reap the rewards. They look after their employees as well with things like top sales rep trips, prizes, kick off parties etc. Being a field sale representative has really done so much for my confidence. I'd highly recommend this job it would a great start to your career.
The company focus on your training and development and give you all the tools necessary to achieve your targets, Sales or personal targets, Along with an award winning training plan you also build other skills and form lasting bonds with your team mates as there is extremely fun team incentives. You are not put under pressure to hit massive un-achievable sales numbers but instead shown how to make sales, Up skill and develop your technique and helped every step of the way.I started here over 3 years ago at an Entry level sales position with no experience in this field.I was coached and developed into the "Future leader" position after only 2 months here as progression is one of my goals and 8 months later I was promoted to sales manager.This was really exciting because it is the first place I have ever worked where the company recognises your efforts and reward you for it.
Pros
Great Company incentives such as Top performer trips, Staff relay races, Office day outings to do Go-Carting, Paint balling, Foot-golf and more.
Cons
Working in retail most my working life I wanted a change and to gain some more direct sales experience. I worked with Phonewatch the last 6 months and the only reason for leaving was to start a full time college course. I enjoyed my time here, worked with a super friendly group that were always offering to help if I was falling behind on my sales.
Pros
Friendly, helpful and encouraging atmosphere
Cons
Not much weekend work
Great way for me to gain sales experience.Only starting out my work life i had no experience in sales and wanted to pursue a career in sales.Worked with these guys for the Summer before starting college and really enjoyed it ,thanks for the opportunity and hopefully see yous again for the Christmas period.
Pros
Sales training, friendly atmosphere
Cons
Would have liked to work weekends- no weekend work available
Working in Phonewatch so far has been an absolute pleasure for me. It has completely brought me out of my comfort zone and the trainings every morning boost my confidence completely. Getting up in the mornings and heading into work feels completely different to heading into previous jobs of mine, in this case I actually enjoy going in, seeing my friends who I work with everyday who are really like family at this stage. Phonewatch is a great company to work for and it has many perks to the job, such as ongoing competitions between your region and also nationwide.
Pros
Plenty of progression
Excellent work life balance and a great role for someone who is willing to put themselves out there. Employees can make great money if they put in the effort which is a great motivator
Pros
Work life balance, excellent training
Very good environment to work in. The people are all really friendly from the reps to the managers and all in between. Progression is always available within the company, highly recommended.
Pros
Pay structure, progression.
I started at PhoneWatch without sales experience and was given excellent training and supported all the way. This is an excellent job for someone who is driven to succeed and sets goals for themselves. It kick started my career and I developed personally as well as making many friends along the way. Couldn't fault the company. The culture within the company is that everyone wants to see others do well. This was instantly noticeable when I started. Quickly learned sales techniques and learned how to lead and coach people through their Future Leaders course. Management are supportive. Hardest part is the wet weather. Most enjoyable part is meeting new people.
Pros
You can earn alot of money very fast.
Cons
Some people can be negative.
I started with Phonewatch back in November with no sales experience and now I'm sitting in the managers chair the rate of progression is rapid within the company. Dare to be different!! Stand out from the crowd.. I found Phonewatch to be the place I found something I was good at that doesn't feel like work, I think of it as hanging out with friends, we are more like family here at Phonewatch.
I started in Phonewatch in December 2019 with no sales experience, by February I was invited the join the future leaders team (assistant manager) and in March before Covid I was promoted as to office manager. Highly recommend Phonewatch to anyone looking for a new start or change of career direction as they provide all the tools necessary to be successful.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible hours, great staff
Working with phonewatch over a year now and its fun.Benefits are excellent.Competitive pay. Came in with zero sales experience as full training was provided.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Fun environment to work in. Phonewatch offer top quality sales training. Tough but rewarding job it definitely does not suit everybody but it’s a great job for motivated people. Even if it’s not a job for you it’s a great way to build confidence! Any skills obtained from this job are transferable to any other job. A great job to get your first step up in sales.
As a field engineer you will have to work with a customers and fix or install their alarm systems on a daily basis. Company provides you with a van/fuel card, company's phone and a tablet. Van can be used for private purposes as well. It can be a bit stressful job but not all the time. It's a good company if you interested in learning new and interesting skills.
  1. Job Security & Advancement