PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Management reviews

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
Excellent atmosphere. Second to none training and great support from management. Plenty opportunity for progression. Good pay and perks, nice place to work with friendly staff and management. Continuous training during lockdowns with the opportunity to make sales. Self employed role so you are in control of your own salary, great experience.
in office for 10am on field for 1.30developed better social skills and communicationtop class management, very involved fun workplace with competitiveness hardest part of the job is the long hoursthe financial benefit, if hours worked are quality hours put in.
Pros
very good training
Cons
Management is top class , training is the best in the country , great work place altogether! What you give in you’ll get out , highly recommend 5 star !
Started working with Phonwatch as a entry level sales rep in August 2020 . From the moment I started I loved the atmosphere. I have had worked in retail management for many years and this was the exact change I needed . My first week was a lot of theory of selling and out knocking doors . I had help and guidance through my first week and Managed the smash my weekly target on day 1 . Since then I have gone on the become a future leader and hope to branch into management this year . If you are willing to work hard this is the place to be . Great commission structure and plenty of training which is ongoing . A great company to work for . Really look out for there reps by having top performance trips and awards night .. Even over lockdown we were kept involved with amazing prizes and games . Highly recommend.
Pros
Great training, very good pay, fun atmosphere
Cons
Not being able to sell door to door due to lockdown
PhoneWatch is a great company to be a part of, the training provided helps not only in business, but life itself. Highly recommended for someone with salesman-like nature.
Pros
Great management
Phone watch is a very fun place to work you get to work with many different types of people and are not stuck in an office all day. management are very friendly and accommodating, pay is very good but you must be willing to work it is long hpurs but overall a very good and enjoyable job and workplace .
Pros
Out and about, good money
Cons
Long hours, commission pay
I have work with Phonewatch just over a year now. From day one you are made to feel like one of the team. I like the fact Phonewatch offers quick progression within the company, I was with the company just 2 months before I was accepted on to their Future Leaders course. This course is an award winning management program that when successfully completed gives you a passport to be able to work in other departments of the company i.e Management, Couching etc. I also love the fact that hard work is not only recognised but is reward. The commission they pay is fantastic if you put in the work you reap the rewards. They look after their employees as well with things like top sales rep trips, prizes, kick off parties etc. Being a field sale representative has really done so much for my confidence. I'd highly recommend this job it would a great start to your career.
The one plus about this job is the sales training is pretty good, which can be beneficial to you in the future, but apart from that I would avoid. Toxic working environment where ‘management’ seem to have this deluded sense of self-importance and borderline bully you unless you’re making sales. The product itself is a tough sell especially in these times and it Is very difficult to sustain your living. Staff are treated poorly expected to pay their own expenses and not even given a base wage. How is that legal! Definitely avoid.
Pros
Training is decent
Cons
Everything else
my experience with PhoneWatch has all been positive . Everyone is generally young and ambitious and there is a great Culture . They offer award winning training programs which help you learn how to sell and if you want to continue ,They will teach you how to train new starts how to sell ..Senior management have all come from the ground up so they understand what we need and what it takes to be successful here .I had no sales experience when I started and now I am a very confident seller
Pros
Holidays, Free lunch, Iphone competitions, Loads more
Cons
hours
I started at PhoneWatch without sales experience and was given excellent training and supported all the way. This is an excellent job for someone who is driven to succeed and sets goals for themselves. It kick started my career and I developed personally as well as making many friends along the way. Couldn't fault the company. The culture within the company is that everyone wants to see others do well. This was instantly noticeable when I started. Quickly learned sales techniques and learned how to lead and coach people through their Future Leaders course. Management are supportive. Hardest part is the wet weather. Most enjoyable part is meeting new people.
Pros
You can earn alot of money very fast.
Cons
Some people can be negative.
You are given fantastic training from day one. If you are hard working and strong willed you will succeed with Phonewatch. This is not a job for anyone who is not willing to learn, work hard and listen to the more experienced reps. Job progression can happen very fast, so put your head down from day one and you will be sure to reap the rewards. Management are extremely helpful and supportive and will ensure you have the tools to succeed in no time.
Pros
Great commission & Fantastic training
Cons
Working in bad weather, expected though
It is a fun place too work staff and management are lovely but it is commission only basis also if you have to travel anywhere to do your door to door sales you have to pay for your own transport to and from these areas.
Fast paced environment, but if your willing to put the effort you can achieve big here. Training daily is a massive boost going into the field, and there is a competitive but fun feeling in the office. If your looking too boost your confidence, and have a outgoing personality this is definitely an opportunity for you. Management is very sound and will get you to a level where you can change your financial situation.
I find PhoneWatch to be a great work place not only for the experience and learning aspects but the people and management are very friendly and great to talk with.
This is a great job for gaining sales experience but not much else. Lower management was good and fought hard to make sure that myself and other direct sales representatives were treated as fairly as possible but company rules and upper management made it extremely difficult. Commission only pay, no fuel allowance of any sort despite driving/traveling almost constantly for the job. Regional management seems to do whatever it can to cancel your sales if you reach 7 sales in a month just to deny you your bonus. I had a savings account before I began this job but after just a few months I had almost completely depleted it as I needed to pay for diesel to get around for this job. The pay was dismal. They sell it to you in the interview so that you think that you're going to be paid fairly but I can guarantee that you won't be. They have an incredibly high turnover rate when it comes to sales representatives. They justify it by saying that the job is tough and it takes a special type of salesperson to make it in the company but in reality, it's because it's a company that doesn't care about its employees and does what they can to both avoid paying their employees a fair wage and avoid paying taxes. Employees are made to register as self-employed so that the company doesn't have to sort your taxes for you. It also puts you in a very precarious position when it comes to job security. There is none. There is a distinct lack of trust between Upper Management and the employees they manage. They micromanaged everyone. When you began knocking on doors you were required to pin - more...
alright if you are stuck for something to do and there is no other work out there, but even in door to door sales there are better more professional companies to work for. i was in a bit of a stop-gap situation when i joined them and luckily i found something a lot better in a similar field. unprofessional management who are really nice to the clients on the office phone but then call them all sorts of abusive names when they hang up, lots of disgusting behaviour at social events, and arrogant young lads who think nothing of pestering elderly people at the door who have told them clearly they are not interested. this is the REAL face of phonewatch. just be very aware of that before you get sucked into their self-promotion.
During your training period in rural counties you are expected to travel excessive miles for your experience in getting sales. This inevitable leads to a loss in income. There is no job security and got forbid you'd need a few sick days. Hounded my management to return to work immediately or return you badge and folder. You'll be told that transportation will be provided by management however if you has your own you'll be expected to carry others with you and babysit them while trying to achieve your own goals. Which would of course be fine if you didn't have to add yet more milage to your day without so much as a thank you.
The people here care about your well-being, I felt the management was very nice and welcoming as well as the co-workers. They constantly push you to be the best that you can be.
Self praise is very often classed as no praise and indeed it is the case with this company. All the adverts and posters of the “right people” and the “right company” and pictures of the same smiley faces should not fool you. This company made its own competitors when they offloaded people who gave them years of their time and effort when Sector took over the company. Ever since then, even the customers are caught up in a bitter argument with their rival companies. The whole ethos of the company is profit... What incentives does our employees have that we can cut and how many times can we increase the yearly costs of our customers and get away with it by making the maximum amount of profit. There are lovely people in there who have worked for years and are being messed about by management and a union that are not worth your monthly subscription. I never came across stress leave in any company I have worked for until I worked here and I have seen people being wheeled out into ambulances due to the stress the company puts their staff through. Avoid.
Pros
There’s nice people working in there
Cons
They don’t care about your wellbeing, They will work you into quitting the job, They will reduce incentives and salaries, A Norwegian company aren’t going to be bothered about a union in Ireland and what they have to say
I worked with other salespeople and consumers. I felt the management was fair and helpful, and coworkers had a positive and motivational culture. Constant pushing to achieve more.