PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Work-life balance reviews

Featured review
PhoneWatch selected this as a representative review
Working with PhoneWatch the past couple of months and can not fault the company. From regional managers, Field sales managers and other reps working within the company you can always depend on someone to help you out if you are struggling. Hard work is definitely recognized in this company which can’t be said about many other company’s.
I have been working at phonewatch for a couple of months now and it has been so much fun! From the minute I walked into the office everyone was so welcoming and It was like we already knew eachother before I even started that we got on so well. I have had nothing but a fantastic experience so far and there’s so many career opportunities that you can branch out into which I didn’t know before applying for the job. There’s such an amazing atmosphere and everyone is constantly showing a positive attitude and there’s always somebody to go to for help because everyone is constantly looking out for eachother which I think is really important in a workplace. Working with phonewatch definitely improved my social skills and thrived me to aim higher not only in the company itself but at anything I do in life in general. I go to work with a smile on my face every morning and come home after work feeling so happy which is so important because when you do something you love it doesn’t necessarily feel like work. They provide really good training sessions and even in lockdown they keep you entertained with so much fun activities like quizzes and games! Like any job once you put in the effort you’ll enjoy it and have so much fun!
Pros
Great atmosphere, fun, career opportunities, meeting new people
Cons
None can not fault the company
in office for 10am on field for 1.30developed better social skills and communicationtop class management, very involved fun workplace with competitiveness hardest part of the job is the long hoursthe financial benefit, if hours worked are quality hours put in.
Pros
very good training
Cons
Started working with Phonwatch as a entry level sales rep in August 2020 . From the moment I started I loved the atmosphere. I have had worked in retail management for many years and this was the exact change I needed . My first week was a lot of theory of selling and out knocking doors . I had help and guidance through my first week and Managed the smash my weekly target on day 1 . Since then I have gone on the become a future leader and hope to branch into management this year . If you are willing to work hard this is the place to be . Great commission structure and plenty of training which is ongoing . A great company to work for . Really look out for there reps by having top performance trips and awards night .. Even over lockdown we were kept involved with amazing prizes and games . Highly recommend.
Pros
Great training, very good pay, fun atmosphere
Cons
Not being able to sell door to door due to lockdown
It's a great company to start your endeavour with sales, either with or without experience you'll get all the training needed to get you succesful. Company has great commission structure and many other benefits included. Personally I've started with PhoneWatch in June and just within few weeks with the right training I've got promoted to a Future Leader position and I'm not planning to leave any time soon. Aside from company benefits, you'll be surrounded only by people who wants to see you WIN and prosper.
Pros
Great unmatchable atmosphere
PhoneWatch is a great company to be a part of, the training provided helps not only in business, but life itself. Highly recommended for someone with salesman-like nature.
Pros
Great management
Phone watch is a very fun place to work you get to work with many different types of people and are not stuck in an office all day. management are very friendly and accommodating, pay is very good but you must be willing to work it is long hpurs but overall a very good and enjoyable job and workplace .
Pros
Out and about, good money
Cons
Long hours, commission pay
PhoneWatch is a great place to work. Everyone is really nice and will go out of their way to provide you with top class sales training. I had no prior sales experience before joining, but I couldn't recommend PhoneWatch enough if you are looking to move into sales. The career progression in the company is great and the earning potential is unlimited.
Working with phonewatch has proved to be a very straightforward pleasant experience, you are trained in a way that helps you perform door to door sales in a way that works for you, accompanied by a good team you can share ideas and tactics and have an overall fun time while doing so.You may struggle in the beginning but once you get into the swing of things it becomes second nature
Lovely people to work with. Manager is sound. Long hours, enjoying the days so far, great way to get experience. Commission based but really easy to make it
Pros
Good money
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PhoneWatch?
I loved it absolutely loved it. The long nights were hard but the company is amazing very helpful when learning and very welcoming also. The harder you work the more you get in your paycheck. Training was excellent managers are very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Free coffee and working kitchen so you can bring to work a good meal.
Cons
I have work with Phonewatch just over a year now. From day one you are made to feel like one of the team. I like the fact Phonewatch offers quick progression within the company, I was with the company just 2 months before I was accepted on to their Future Leaders course. This course is an award winning management program that when successfully completed gives you a passport to be able to work in other departments of the company i.e Management, Couching etc. I also love the fact that hard work is not only recognised but is reward. The commission they pay is fantastic if you put in the work you reap the rewards. They look after their employees as well with things like top sales rep trips, prizes, kick off parties etc. Being a field sale representative has really done so much for my confidence. I'd highly recommend this job it would a great start to your career.
Put in the hours and get paid more than the basic wage.Not only can you make alot of money in a short space of time but you get alot of recognition for it too which is a nice bonus and helps you strive for more.I enjoy a challenge and big rewards are there, the numbers dont lie.I learned really quickly and got loads of support.You never stay in the one place but move up the ladder really quickly.
Pros
big commissions
Cons
Its work at the end of the day
PhoneWatch are a great company to work for. They give the best sales training in the country and all the tools you require to go to the top. It's also a fun environment as we alwase have a good laugh in the office.
Pros
Prizes
Cons
Out in all weather
Great way for me to gain sales experience.Only starting out my work life i had no experience in sales and wanted to pursue a career in sales.Worked with these guys for the Summer before starting college and really enjoyed it ,thanks for the opportunity and hopefully see yous again for the Christmas period.
Pros
Sales training, friendly atmosphere
Cons
Would have liked to work weekends- no weekend work available
Working in Phonewatch so far has been an absolute pleasure for me. It has completely brought me out of my comfort zone and the trainings every morning boost my confidence completely. Getting up in the mornings and heading into work feels completely different to heading into previous jobs of mine, in this case I actually enjoy going in, seeing my friends who I work with everyday who are really like family at this stage. Phonewatch is a great company to work for and it has many perks to the job, such as ongoing competitions between your region and also nationwide.
Pros
Plenty of progression
Working for PhoneWatch is not like any normal job , they don’t treat you like an employer , you are treated as if you are family and that’s what makes work so enjoyable!! PhoneWatch has loads of amazing opportunities for progression and lots of support to help you get to where you want to be!! It is all about setting a goal and working together to reach your goal target!! The more effort you put in and the more fun you have the more sales you make which means the bigger the bank account 🤑 commission rates are amazing 😉!!
Excellent work life balance and a great role for someone who is willing to put themselves out there. Employees can make great money if they put in the effort which is a great motivator
Pros
Work life balance, excellent training
Very good environment to work in. The people are all really friendly from the reps to the managers and all in between. Progression is always available within the company, highly recommended.
Pros
Pay structure, progression.
I started with Phonewatch back in November with no sales experience and now I'm sitting in the managers chair the rate of progression is rapid within the company. Dare to be different!! Stand out from the crowd.. I found Phonewatch to be the place I found something I was good at that doesn't feel like work, I think of it as hanging out with friends, we are more like family here at Phonewatch.
You are given fantastic training from day one. If you are hard working and strong willed you will succeed with Phonewatch. This is not a job for anyone who is not willing to learn, work hard and listen to the more experienced reps. Job progression can happen very fast, so put your head down from day one and you will be sure to reap the rewards. Management are extremely helpful and supportive and will ensure you have the tools to succeed in no time.
Pros
Great commission & Fantastic training
Cons
Working in bad weather, expected though